33: Still Standing

After the war, a lot of things around Furroko need to be repaired as well as make a program to remove the ticks from the bodies of the creatures. Departments in Furroko will start opening slowly with the help of the Leaders and Crystals. It has been a few months later and things are coming back to normal. They prioritized reconstruction of departments and landmarks first while medical professionals go door to door for the tick removal process. The Crystals were in the meeting, talking about any needed reconstruction, repairs and renovations for Furroko while the Leaders guide for the reconstructions that are currently being done. The Successors are helping in the tick removal and some light organization work as a way to help.

"It's the Human Medical Hospital, Tick removal program." Francis said after knocking.

"Just a minute!"

"Sorry for the delay..."

"No need to apologize ma'am, we would like to know how many patients will be going through the program for record." Francis asked.

"Of course, there's 5 of us that need tick removal."

"Noted. May I come in?" Francis asked, packing up his things.

"Of course! Come In, Come In."

"We will be doing an examination to know which one of the common areas of implantation are applied to your case, then one by one we'll be giving you a shot of the medicine in the affected area. This dissolve the structure of the tick and be able to be eliminated in 24 hours." Francis explained, as he brought out the needed materials for the procedure.

Francis executed the procedure and after doing so, gave them painkillers before leaving and going on to the next house. Nature was all around the Hybrid territory. To help in organizing them, Alice was with Oliver and giving a hand with the plants and flora that need to be organized. They both were in charge of the rare ones inside the Sanctuary.

"So...How have things been, Young Mistress?" Oliver asked her.

"Oliver, I told you already. You don't need to call me that. just call me by my name, I don't mind at all." Alice said, looking at him.

"I'm just not used to calling those above me by their first names...It seems informal to do so...Considering you are a Successor of the Mistress herself." Oliver explained.

"I mean, you don't have to be too formal with me even if I am a Successor." Alice said, smiling.

"A-Alright then!" Oliver exclaimed, blushing.

"H-How about we go and-and uhh...Continue arranging the plants?" Oliver asked, stuttering.

"You okay?" Alice asked, seeing his face become redder.

"Y-Yup!" Oliver responded.

"Let's go ahead and transfer the Crystal Flowers!" Oliver said, Alice nodding in response.

After a while, Oliver grew more awkward with Alice as he became clumsy, Alice having to help him a lot. After a while, the Sanctuary was back to its true beauty and organization. Oliver and Alice went out and locked the Sanctuary. They went ahead and took care of the other plants and flora around the territory. Since the Main Library was infiltrated, books were all over the place. Most are in good condition while some of them need to be replaced and repaired. Along with that, the fountain also got damaged and currently under repair. Alistair was walking around and wanted to help in some way. He was on his way to the library to help until he stumbled upon familiar faces by the playground.

"Hey guys...How have things been while I was gone?" Alistair said. The children hearing his voice.

"Sir Alistair!" The children cheered, running up to him.