35: Almost There!

It was yet another day towards Recognition Day. Butlers and Maids went to the rooms of the Leaders and Successors to wake up for breakfast. They all got ready for the day and went down to the dining room for breakfast. They all arrived for breakfast including Acheros and the Crystals, completing the table.

"I heard that you have received your music boxes?" Elizabeth asked, the Successors forgetting to get their music boxes yesterday.

"It seems you may have forgotten your music boxes behind, so we decided to bring it here." Aiden said, giving the music boxes from the bag they carried.

"They are really beautiful, Acheros..." Elizabeth complimenting him.

"I agree, the exterior makes it eye catching already." Ethan said.

The Leaders gave Acheros many compliments about his music boxes. Everyone agreed that they are beautiful, just from the outside it can pull anyone in. When opening, the interior is much more detailed and there's many to see. Each music box's interior is the Successor it's for in the middle going around a pop up surrounding as the lullaby plays. Acheros became humble to all his compliments and asks the servants to take them to the Successor's room. After the servants taking the music boxes, they continued with their breakfast.

"Breakfast is as always the best!" Alice exclaimed as they walk out the Mansion.

"Where should we go first time? Yours or Mine?" Adrion asked, referring to the Monster and Hybrid territories.

"I heard that the Monster territory is more active in the morning than in the afternoon." Francis said.

"We can go there first then..." Alistair said as the doors opened.

"That's a lot of flowers...When we came back at night, everything was covered." Adrion said, everyone looking at the flowers and plants being carried around.

"Have a good day, Successors." The guards said.

"You too!" Alice exclaimed, looking back.

The Successors walked to the gate, being greeted by the Hybrids and bowing to Alice. Looking at the many kinds flowers and arrangements around them. They reached the Main Gate eventually and entered the Monster territory. Once they step foot, they looked around and saw a massive obstacle course. The whole territory is like a playground, both with land and air sports.

"Greetings our Successors, Welcome to our Sports Festival!" The event committee of the Monster greeted.

"That's a very big obstacle course." Adrion commented.

"Well, Young Commander...Thanks to the help of the other territories, the obstacle course you see right here has been prepared beforehand and we made sure the entire structure is safe for everyone." The event committee explained.

"So, what kind of sports are you interested in? And we'll be the ones to recommend." The event committee asked.

"How about we see what you have?" Alice responded.

"Of course, Young Mistress. Follow me." The event committee said, the Successors following him.

"From this board here, the list of the sports we have here are written. If you wish to go and play the sport you're interested in, you just have to call the phone here and one of our coaches will bring you there." The event committee explained.

"So, where would you like to start?" The event committee asked.

The Successors looked at the board, many sports being written out. There are the casual sports such as badminton, dodge ball, volleyball, etc. There are also some other sports that are merge or put up to another level using flames, or more props. A while after, each Successor chose their sport. Francis chose frozen discus, a game where you have to throw the discus to the goal before it stops in mid-air. Alice chose the classic archery, but the target will be moving around. Alistair chose manipulated kingdom, a life-size game where you have to rule your opponent's kingdom using what cards you have and manipulating them. Finally, Adrion chose flamethrower, a game where you shoot fireballs into an opponent's basket that they wear on their back. The coaches under each sport they chose, met by the board and they guided them to their area of the place. The Successors were told the rules and after the necessary information, they were left to play with other creatures.