30: .. -. || .-

For them to go back to the Main Gate, they decided you go through the market area to go back to the Main Gate as fast as they can before something bad escalates again. They all went down to the pharmacy clinic, Francis stopping by to look for what Alistair requested. He found them and took 5 for each of them, giving it to Alistair and Acheros. After that, they hid around the market stalls. They were close to the entrance, so they wanted to make sure that there is no trap around. They looked around the area over and over until they are sure that they can go back. When they stepped out, a big blast of air pushed them farther from the gate. Every one of them on the ground.

"What...was that...?" Alistair said.

"Alistair!!!Alistair!!!Spiritual Mist!!!" Myst exclaimed from within him, making Alistair bring out the eye drops and putting some on his eyes.

Alistair blinked a few times and saw Spiritual Mists like what Myst said. He told everyone to hide in the tents while he throws a smoke bomb in front of them to track the Spirituals off. Once all of them went inside a tent, Alistair ordered them to use the eye drops.

"Spiritual's Eyes..." Adrion said.

"Special eyes drops to see Spirituals, which are basically invisible to the naked creature eye." Francis explained.

"Only other Spiritual Mists....Can see them...Like Myst." Alistair said.

"How do we get rid of them though?" Alice asked.

"We can't..." Alistair said bluntly.

"But why?" Acheros asked.

"They'll always be here...These Spiritual Mists are just...Well...Cursed I guess...But I don't know how Anwir could've done it...He's a Monster, not a Spitirual Mist." Alistair said.

"Maybe A Spiritual Mist is with him?" Acheros said.

"That's impossible." Alistair responded.

"Spiritual Mists can't be seen...And they're never capable of being an actual being...But they can be able to hurt us..." Alistair continued.

"We should go back now before this wears off, anything we can do to fend them off?" Alice asked.

"Do you...still have smoke bombs...?" Alistair asked. Alice nodding.

"We can use that so we have time to go back to the Main Gate." Alistair said.

"When we go out here...We'll be running towards them and throw the bombs...." Alistair said, everyone agreeing to the plan.

"You guys ready?" Francis asked, everyone nodding.

They all put more of the eye drops and went out, smoke bombs in hand. They all began running towards the Spirituals blocking the doors. As they came closer to the gate and they dropped the smoke bombs as hard as they can to release the smoke immediately. A few smoke bombs later and everything's hard to see, Alice and Adrion flew up above and guided them out of the smoke and in the Main Gate. They closed the door before anything else can come in with them.

"Let's go find the Crystals, we can ask them more about the Spirituals." Francis said.

They all went upstairs but they didn't see anyone. It was awfully quiet, making it a bit suspicious. They thought that they were in the upper floors but after looking around, no one was there besides them. When they went back in the meeting room, all of the Successors sat down with different reactions. Francis was panicking, Alice was looking dead, Alistair is beginning to shed a tear and Adrion was getting angry. Acheros tried to calm them down by convincing them that they may have gone out.

"They may have gone out, I'm sure they'll be okay..." Acheros said, trying his best to calm them down.

"What about the Crystals? They'll be at risk if they come out there! Even if they can be able to defend themselves, they'll be outnumbered." Alice said.