23: How we became who we are

It was almost the end of the day, but they're still not done. The last thing they had to do is their rounds as a group. This is considered as an overall inspection to see if each of the Leaders really did their tasks and help them if they didn't finish it before nightfall. All of the Successors entered the Main Gate and went in the meeting room one by one. Once everyone is present, they rested for a while and talked about the things they've done.

"So, how was your work? Mine's good." Francis started.

"It's...Okay..." Alistair responded first, then looking at the siblings.

"It went great!" Alice exclaimed.

"Had a bit of trouble, but everything went smoothly." Adrion said, slumping on his chair.

They talked about what they'll be doing once they go home and since it's the weekend, they have two days of no school. They plan on having a sleepover since they have nothing else to do and were done with their projects and assignments. Time passed and they were ready to go for their rounds. As they entered the Humans' territory, they saw people waving to Francis and him waving back with a smile.

"Hello Young Doctor!" The brothers said, waving from the market.

"Hello there!" Francis waved back.

They visited the hospital and lab, everything was organized and moving smoothly. They next went to the Apparitions for Alistair's work. As they check his tasks, the Apparition family who took him in informed him that his clothing was in the Main Gate as well as the children being very playful when they saw Alistair.

"Sir Alistair's back!" A child exclaimed as the group went near him.

"Uhh...Hey guys...We're just here to check." Alistair said, crouching.

"We just wanna give something for you and the ghost!" The child explained, giving him a mini cape and a necklace.

"Oh...I'm sure Myst would love this." Alistair smiled, accepting the gifts.

"We have to go now Sir Alistair, I hope we can play with you again!" The children said as they ran off back to their homes.

Alistair waved goodbye, then he let Myst wear the cape and he put on the necklace. The others haven't seen Alistair smile so brightly. They went to the Hybrids next. As they entered, there was a row of flowers across the path and at the end was Oliver holding a basket of flowers and biscuits. Oliver went straight to them and offered Alice the basket.

"H-Hey..." He said then clearing his throat.

"This is as a way to make sure you're okay from what happened a while ago, Young Mistress." Oliver said, giving the basket and bowing.

"Oh...Thank you! You don't have to do this for me..." Alice said, happily thanking Oliver and the other hybrids.

Cheers of happiness have been let out as a way to celebrate. The others were confused, but luckily Alice explained how things work around her territory. She thanked all the Hybrids and continued on to check around the territory and the Mansion. After that, The Hybrids greeted them goodbye and they left the basket in the meeting room and went to the last territory, the Monsters. Once they've entered, salutes were given to Adrion.

"Hello Sir!" the Monsters exclaimed.

They walked through the crowd, with Adrion nodding as he was greeted. He was then greeted by the children running up to them. They were very active after their small time being with Adrion to train and said hi.

"Hello Sir!" The children said, saluting in a fun way.

"Awww...They're so cute!" Alice and Francis said together.