chapter: 2

Kai's pov

I wake up on top of a cliff in the dead of night. To see that my clothes were changed and I have gotten taller. I looked beyond and saw a cabin and I taught to myself and I tried to imagine the mobile suit that I wanted. 

Gm sniper two "I said and my body grew taller and was covered in metal.

I look at myself and was surprised that I became the mobile suit itself. I was shocked at first but excitement appeared after. I look at my hand that was carrying the sniper and my head camera that goes over my visor and I saw a woman walking away from the house when I zoomed in I was surprised.

Did I get here before ruby's mom died" I said and a sense of duty overcome me and with my thrusters, I fly towards her? With how far she was I begin to worry if I were to be late and I got off the mobile suit. But to my surprise, It look at me and called me master.

 Master what should I do "it said to me and I was looking at it perplexed but I remember goddess Iris's words and I now know why she said that I look at it and I inhaled deeply. 

You will now be named Zwei, german for two "I said and we made a salute.

 And your first mission is to protect that family but secretly" I said and pointed my finger at ruby's and yang's house it look at the house and said to don't worry I'll obey your words when I saw zwei take off I imagine a faster mobile suit.

 reZel" I called and my body again became metal. I transformed to wave rider mode and flew towards where summer is

I was using the scanner to look for her and by luck, I saw her but she was bloodied, I transformed again and gently landed before her. When she saw me a bitter smile formed on her face. 

To all the ways to die, to be killed by a robot?" She said sarcastically. 

Go on make it quick "she said while closing her eyes I put my finger on her head and transferred my aura towards her healing her. And with my vast amount of aura which healed her quickly. When she saw that I helped her she look at me confused but we heard a maniacal laugh and saw tyrian walking towards us with his signature smile. I frowned but with the face of a robot, so he didn't see that.

 Oh, the silver eyes huntress saved by a  blue-colored robot, how fun "he said and I look at him silently.

 Oh, a silent type. Now die" he said while charging towards me but I blocked with my shield and grabbed his jacket and threw him down, but he jump away before I stomped his head. He jumped again and revealed his scorpion tail to kill summer but I'm one step faster with my glowing green eye, I grabbed his tail and used my beam saber with only 10% and gave him his signature scar, I grabbed his tail, and threw him down with my right-hand hammer punched him in the back as a shockwave appeared as a crater, was created below as he screamed from the pain, before being knocked out unconscious from the pain before I was about to kill him before a scream appeared and saw hazel grabbing summer shoulder. Thru my back head camera. 

For someone saw so big to go undetected from my sensors I compliment you "I said surprising hazel and summer but hazel regained his cool. 

Hand over Tyrian and I give you the girl, If you kill him she dies "he said and I looked towards him.

 Give her first "I said and he lets go of summer and we walked along each other. Hazel picked up Tyrian and ran off. When I saw summer fully healed I heard crows flying around and turning to a man.

Why hello crow "I said making him confused

. How do you know my name? "he said to me and I just walk away saying trade secret. When I was about to go away I heard Summer's voice.