Chapter: 25

Ozpin was incredibly worried right now many videos were sent to him from his fellow headmasters of the 4 academies of remnant.

The celestials are moving more frequently now" he said as glynda nodded as he saw
A video from Theodore shade academy's headmaster.

As the video start as explosion rang out in the dessert as they saw several celestials ripping apart groups of grimms.

They're appearance matched that of ghiraga tho only the head and arms are similar" she said.

The body proportions are too different" she ended as he nodded back and looked at the video call with James ironwood

You seen it to james?" He questioned as he nodded.

Winter herself, who was the first one to have scene him, verified that they are similar" he said.

Maybe a different species?" Glynda questioned as james agreed with her.

That's what I thought as well, but we have very few information about them" he said.

I worry about that because an enemy we little to no information about is terrifying" he ended as ozpin nodded.

As do I, my friend" he said.

We have no clue or estimates about their plan and goals, tho we do know that they are the enemy of salem, as they usually seen attacking the grimms. So they are not on her side" he said, as james thought about.

A third neutral faction" he said as ozpin nodded, as the scene changed to four reZels flying in the sky.

As they flew up toward the sky beyond the clouds as a clop refit class light cruiser was flying on top of the clouds as they landed on the hanger of the ship.

As the light cruiser flew forward as its main engines roared, as clouds were being pushed back from the heat of its main engines, as the ship flew up towards space the celestials looked down at remnant, and walked toward the hanger bay of ships as...

As the light cruiser flew forward as its main engines roared, as clouds were being pushed back from the heat of its main engines, as the ship flew up towards space the celestials looked down at remnant, and walked toward the hanger bay of ships as it closed shut.

In the seas near Gaia the main base of G.o.r in Remnant, something was amiss as a large mist gradually flowed and encapsulate the portion of the ocean, creating a dome around the main base, as portals were being opened as large asteroid were being moved in the mist as celestials were placing some devices in and around the asteroids and meteors.