chapter 8 saving neo

10 years before the initiation I mentally told asemu (Gundam age 2 dark hound) to find and save neo. And I will not let someone like neo be going on a killing spree and become a villain.

Asemu pov

I was given a mission by my master and two shall doll rouges stopped at an abandoned warehouse seeing a group of slave traders as my eyes glowed as we charged in guns blazing, the shall dolls killed the grunts as I used my heat sensors and saw many people sitting. Faunus and humans. I was about to walk in when a grunt shot a dust bullet at my face not even making me flinch. I look at him and stab my lance at his chest. And saw the two shall doll walking back to me with blood in the armor.

We walked in and saw many faunuses and humans bruised and beaten. I look at the slaver who was being held in his head by my hand.

Who's your leader, tell me! "I shouted at the terrified slaver.

I don't know, only our leader knows! "he said as I point my lance at him.

Where is your leader "I said. He was killed by your subord- "I didn't let him finish his sentence as I stabbed his heart.

Making the prisoners cry and begged to be free. I told the shall doll to let them free. And walked toward another cell and saw the one I ordered to save neo. Who was chained and had many scars and bruises? I was angry and broke the bars of the cell and let my aura glow thru her healing her while she was still unconscious.

We heard a siren and saw the shall doll with the prisoned people. An old Faunus look at me. Can you tell us who the name of our saviors are "he said and everyone looked at us? I looked at them and hit my chest. My name is Asemu a Gundam "I said as the shall doll followed suit. When the sirens become closer, I look at them again. Go they will help you "I said walking away but I looked back again and saw that they walked near.

What are you guys doing "I said and a little faunus girl ran towards me. Mister hound we don't have any homes our village was destroyed by these slave traders an-and we don't have anywhere e-else t-to go, "she said crying as the many looked down solemnly. I look at the and made a gesture to follow. Okay let go quickly or they'll find us "I said as they lighten up. My and shall dolls carried the young and elderly as we ran to the forest and when we got off the trees, they saw a giant ship. The barouche and diva. This will be your new home "I said as they thank me and we go in and take off flying away from vale and joining the rest.

I was in the auditorium with Ruby and yang looking at ozpin. Who was speaking about us completing the test? I sighed at his monologue wanting to strangle him for fighting with Salem for 3,000 fucking years. I looked at ozpin telling the teams as in the cannon the teams are the same.

As ozpin looks at me. Sir kai "he said as I stand up. You have to pick the white chest piece meaning you will be given to the full team as their fifth member. The team will be randomized, "he said picking a piece of paper in the box he looked at and smiled. You will be placed with team rwby  "he said a do nodded ruby was smiling as she was hugged until she realize it and let go her face flushing. And yang teasing her.

When it was all over we walked to our dorms. Ruby bombarding with questions about how I became an afterimage as me trying to answer them all. We walked inside but froze well except me cause I knew this would.

There's: ruby

Only" yang

Four" Weiss

Beds" Blake 

They said as I sighed wanting to strangle ozpin again making the said man sneeze. I walked to a corner and place a Japanese-type bed on the wall and placed the pillows. I look at them. I'll be sleeping here "I said walking toward the bathroom and getting my sleeping. And came out with shorts and a black tank top who was showing my muscles making yang whistle at me. I walked out for them to get their stuff and when there finished I walked as they were about to sleep I got to my bed and slept.

This is going to be a fun adventure...