chapter: 10

Kai's pov

It was now professor Glynda's combat Class. As I see Jaune being humiliated by Cardin. Who has a cocky face?

This is the part where you lose

Over my dead body- "Jaune tried to say something but Cardin hit Jaune in the stomach making them stumble down the arena. As I palmed my face at how this is helpful for combat. You don't have time to watch your aura if you're in a deadly fight with a Grimm or killer "I thought with a deadpanned sigh.

As the class ended we walked to the cafeteria and I saw my team with team jnpr trying to lighten Jaune's mood as I shake my head and started eating beside them.

A minute passed heard a whimper and some laughing as I saw Cardin pulling on velvet's ears I hear my team's and JNPR's disgust. I stand up surprising my team as I walk towards the cowards I ignore my team's attempt to stop me.

As my walk goes to a jog and full-blown sprint as I concentrate my aura thru my legs leaving me in a blur of afterimage. As I saw Cardin's grip loosen as he laughed.

Bunny duck now!!"I yelled and velvet's ears she quickly heard it and ducked down away from Cardin's grip as the only he sees are two black shoes heading straight towards him. Breaking his nose and sending him and the sky who was behind him flying toward a wall.

I catch my fall and turn towards velvet who was mere moments from crying from the pain. I frown as I rubbed her ear to lessen my pain as I hear a bitch's voice.

Hey punk how dare you hit me "he said as I sighed at his stupidity and spoiled attitude. I'll make it quite simple so that your stupid brain can understand it's called helping someone "I said as I was helping velvet to stand up. And also this is an academy for hunters and huntresses we help the people including faunus "I said as I looked at the four waste of air. From the Grimm and those who harm the innocent. We train to help anyone in need or all of you just want the fame "I said as I looked at every student in the cafeteria questioningly as I looked at the students until my eyes landed on a furious Cardin.

I rolled my eyes and turn towards velvet. Hello miss? "I said to her with a questioning look. Umm velvet "she said shyly.

Okay then miss velvet are you still hurt by any chance "I said as Cardin explode in anger. You fucking punk you want to be beaten to death! "he yelled as I looked at him and just turn around. Beat him up! "he yelled as his team charged towards me with the fist clenched as velvet was frightened.

I clenched my fist as I sent my aura thru my left arm and with an emotionless look.

With want explosive punch. The shockwave push Cardin and his team skyward as they flew towards the entrance of the cafeteria making every single student, velvet, and my team. Wide-eyed and with their jaws dropped down.

With j-just one punch!?" yang stuttered as ruby rubbed her eyes to see if she is seeing things.

He didn't even land the punch only the momentum and shockwave push them that far. I can only imagine the strength of that punch "phyrra said as Weiss nodded at her words. As Jaune's face looks like he saw a ghost.

I looked at my fist who was steaming with an aura unclenched it. And turn toward a shocking velvet. If they try to bully please tell me I'll happily help "I said while smiling as I rubbed her head and walked toward my flabbergasted team.

I seat back and looked amused at everyone's faces. As chuckled at the lack of words and Nora's eyes which became stars. As I finished my food. After that, I was called by ozpin to his office as a ruby was worried but I told her I will be fine.

I went towards ozpin's office I see Glynda with a stern look and saw the wizard who fought his wife for 3000 years. Thankfully I kept my poker face on.

Hello, Kai, do you know why I called you here? "he said as I nodded and stand right before him. So you know what you have done "he continued.

I know and I don't care "I said with my poker face and Glynda looks angry. You don't care? Four of your classmates are mildly injured one of them has a broken nose. And you still don't care, "she said sternly as she looks at me.

Even though I'm being scolded I still admire Glynda's care for her students even the lowest of the low "I thought.

as her rant ended I just only nodded as we talk about my punishment as I was to clean some of the classrooms and the storage as I nodded

there is something that I want to talk about "ozpin said as I looked back at him

Glynda sent me a very interesting video" he said as my gaze turn serious as he showed me using a technique that I made which I called aura burst a version of the fate series mana burst.

when I thought about it I got out of my thoughts when ozpin stopped the video. so what's this technique that you perform" he said 

it's a move that I learned from my master" I said and it's not a lie though when I summoned the master Gundam and god Gundam I've been training with master Asia and Domon kasshu in martial arts.

how do you know where this master of yours is "he said in curiosity as I shook my head. I don't know where he is right now when my training was complete he said that he'll travel the world with my senior and his first student" I said saying another half-truth. master Asia was travelling the world but I knew where they were traveling because I'd been keeping tabs on them

ozpin said as he let me off I walked toward the elevator as I go down

sir is he telling the truth "Glynda said unsure of the student's question as he looked at the doors closing

I don't know Glynda but I do know that this war has gotten more chaotic, for both parties ''ozpin said as he looked at the text that crow sent