Chapter: 28

Cmon guys, you have to have to find yourselves some dance clothes for the dance prom" weiss said to her teammates as they were in their dorm room.

As kai was busy fixing his helmets visor with the help of ruby. As yang was reading a magazine while blake was reading different report of white fang activity.

Chill out ice queen, we still have some time to pick" yang said as weiss yelled "hey" in the background, as ruby face planted on the table surprising kai as he patted his team leaders shoulder.

Speak for yourself I don't even know what to wear!" Ruby yelled muffled with the table as yang looked at her silent friend.

So blake what clothes are you wearing" she said with a half smirk, as the cat faunus ears twitched, as she looked at her teammate, and shook her head.

Whats the point of staying in here, preparing for a dance instead going outside and finding where roman and the white fang are doing" she said as she returned back to her evidence.

Give it a rest blake, we know that the white fang are still there but we have relax and calm ourselves, burn it from over exhaustion" yang said as blake only rolled her eyes at her teammates comment.

As yang sighs, they heard knocking as kai moved towards the door to open it, as he opened the door he was instantly tackled by someone surprising his teammates as he fell to the ground with his attacker.

Damn, why do you always have to greet your friends like this Amy" kai yelled in annoyance as he already know from the sudden tackle who it was as the person only giggled as she stands up.

As the person stood up she saw the shocked gazes of Kai's team, as she only smiled widely and waved her hand.

High, so you guys must be Kai's team" she said with a smile.

I'm Amy lee, a old friend of your teammate" she said as three more figures looked inside as they only smiled at the girls banter.

Team rwbyk looked at the girl, as she has brown hair and heterochromia eyes which is gold in right and black in the left. She wore clothes worn in shade academy in vucao.

Ah high my name is ruby rose leader of team ruby" ruby said as she looked at the new girl who suddenly tackled her teammate with curiosity.

Your name is ruby and your team is named ruby as well" amy said with a tilted head as ruby blushed embarrassed as she nodded with a sheepish smile.

Its alright, my team is called adamas" she said as quickly turned around and dragged the people supposedly her teammates in side as kai moved back near ruby as he smiled slightly at his old friends quirkiness.

As she dragged her teammates they were able to see them clearly.

One is tall young man with fair skin, amber eyes with yellow diamond shaped pupils, and shorn dark brown hair.

The other is medium size young man, slightly taller than kai, with normal skin, cerulean eyes, and violet hair.

The last member was bespectacled young, with a slim figure, short bob cut hair and violet eyes.

As she was only smiling wryly at her teammates quirky attitude, as she only shook head.

Apologize for my teammates enthusiasm, my name is Sona Sitri of team Adamas and her team leader" she said as Dante moved in to have his hands on both of amy's shoulders stopping her from being over excited.

Sorry for barging in" dante said as he eyed amy who only whistled away as she turned her head away from his gaze, as he looked back at team rwbyk.

But we heard about your team organizing dance?" He said back.