Chapter: 23

After the incident team rwbyk was heavily reprimanded by glynda for being reckless having them write extra homework for a week.

After that it was quite normal as kai was eating lunch until someone tapped his shoulder. He turned his head and saw the champion pyrrha wanting to ask him something.

What is it that you want speak to?"i ask as she smiled a little.

I watched your battle with crdl before and wish to have a spar with you" she said as i thought about and nodded.

Sure i need to test my skill against miss invincible girl" i teased as she only giggled as we separated and waited for combat class to appear.

As we waited i saw some familiar people as i only looked at them for awhile and turned around not giving away my position when i saw cinder turning to me.

Cinder what is it" emerald said

Its nothing" her leader said as she felt someone gazing at her by saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Not noticing a robot bug was watching their every movement as it flew away.

As combat class has started, Pyrrha was about to raise her hands but mercury beat her to it.

Mercury black who would be your opponent" glynda said as i was about to watch him fight Pyrrha he pointed at me making me raise my brow.

Kai Jackson do you accept?" she asked as i nodded and walk toward my locker but looked at it and picked my armor.

As i walked to the arena and saw mercury waiting i stand in front of him and waited for the go.

Are both of you ready?" She asked as we nodded.

Then begin" she shouted as mercury charged with a kick but i just caught his eg and threw him to the ground.

As raised my left and leg and nearly hit his stomach as rolled away and kick his legs firing dust rounds as i used a boxer stance and dodge all of the rounds as got closer and used mikiri to effortlessly dodge a punch and kick before.

Using aikido grabbed his arm and leg that he used to attack and threw him while spinning and kicked him the back.

Mercury is being trashed around" emerald silently said as she tried to find ways to battle kai with her semblance.

As the onslaught was being given until.

Bang

Mercury used his right leg to hit kai in the face as he back step back and looked at him with a amused expression.

Is that all you got amateur" mercury said with a smirk as kai only tilted his head and charged in.

And punch with hard right hook, and multiple jabs while changing position.

Boxing?!" Sun yelled as tang smirked as they saw kai hammering at mercury, as the latter tried to counterattack his shirt was pulled and he was hit in the abdomen by kai's right leg.

He keeps on attacking a punch to gut, to the chest, lower neck, kick to the ankle.

Mercury tries to counter with punch but was hit by a cross counter by kai, he tries to keep balance as he used a right kick but was caught by the former using the momentum to use a full shoulder throw to the ground hard.

Full shoulder throw!!" Both yang and sun yelled with a cheer as mercury's aura was shattered.

Mercury black's aura has been shattered, the winner was kai jackson!" Glynda stated as kai's friend swarmed him with cheers as emerald silently carried mercury to the medical office.

I need to tell cinder, Pyrrha is not the only one we need to worry" sh thought and move to the medical ward with a unconscious mercury in tow.

To be continued