Faction review part 1

G.O.R Guardian of Remnant- is a faction that Kai Jackson created to help complete the mission that was assigned by iris the goddess of light and to repay her help.

Founder

Kai Jackson

Bases: space headquarters Nyx & ground headquarters Gaia

Branches: vacuo base Baal, atlas base marzanna, mitral base Raijin, and vale base Hestia

Personnel

INFANTRY

The common gear of infantry in the G.O.R. is a suit that closely resembles the armor of the infantry of the halo universe with a combination of Kevlar and steel patted armor on the chest, legs, and arms with Kevlar on the joints for the more movable frame, their helmets are like that of their halo counterparts with customizing parts for easier use of the many types of faunuses that wore it the helmet has some attachments and customizable parts like a redesigned visor for snipers or a communication module in the right side for contact to HQ. They can be given a backpack to carry supplies, first aid, and extra ammo. The suit can be customized to the units or squad's specifications or mission requirements.

Weapons-the common weapon of the infantry is the MK-18 a rifle that kai based on the Mk-18 of earth it uses 7.62x51 mm rounds and can be customized by the user for any situation

Some units were given the L20 beam rifle a miniaturized version of the heavy guns beam rifle and for heavy firepower, they get the heavy bazooka of the dom's

G.O.R Spec Ops [Alpha]

Is a company of troops that were picked from the highest performing soldiers in each regiment and were given newer and more powerful equipment, they are also picked because of their personality and temperament and are sterner, easily able to follow orders but also have some personality. Some of the Spec Ops were picked by kai and Veda. As well as being recommended by some celestial. But although they were recommended they would still be tested and be drafted into the infantry and where have to rank higher by their own hands.

The Spec ops gear is the gram armor, its name was created from the legendary sword gram the prototype for balmung and Caliburn and its appearance is similar to that of odst battle uniform with many variants like for snipers, heavy and commanders its incredibly versatile protects from ballistic protection, temperature control, as well as thermal insulation against extreme temperatures experienced during atmospheric entry. And with suits, airtight armor can allow a being to fight and move in space for a limited amount of time. With magnetic and clawed boots to grab on objects in zero gravity and with the helmet having both a night vision and thermal view setting excellent for night or battles in smoke.

Weapons-the just like the infantry they carry the common loadout of weapons but were able to use the beam bazooka, the SRS90 sniper rifle, the viper beam sniper rifle, M-30 rotary beam rifle, and Leo stationary beam launcher.

In the faction, kai was busy creating new armor and weapons to help him and was struck with an idea as he created the celestial mothership near the shattered moon and was creating a new species [INNOVATORS], beings from the 00 universes as he used some of the populace of remnant and some original one he imagined as Veda was now slowly creating their bodies and mind although they are clones of others, kai with the help Veda put some features to them that are original to themselves and for him not making them know that their just clone but their person. And because they were created by Veda they cannot transform into mobile suit form. So kai used the construction facilities with the many valuable materials in space to create a suit of armor an exoskeleton for the innovades to wear and use so they can with the celestial and only one type of suit was capable in kai's mind a suit from a game he played with his friends and family the MJOLNIR armor of the halo universe and putting the designs and information that he has into Veda there were creating, and testing as with around two years they created their very own version of the Mjolnir armor, and the one who tested it, although with some minor problems and glitches as kai made the armor be able to go in the orbit and survive falling from space and its heat, as he created some a. I for testing with the armor and research purpose.

At the two-year mark as kai was creating the celestial the first generation of innovades woke up with some of the memories and data in their mind they were not clueless but still confused as kai sent them to some innovades and innovators that he created with his ability, for example, tieria erde, grave valiento, Setsuna f seiei, hanayo and anew returner. And the armor is slightly more different as the armor in the back near the shoulders can open up to reveal a compartment to store two M6D magnums or a foldable beam pistol, beam sabers, or a collapsible beam long axe or spear. And starting a new program having the newly created innovades as the spartan II

SPARTAN II

The spartan II is a bit more than its halo original unlike kidnapped children they were newly created innovades and they were not upgraded by drugs and surgeries but were made more enhanced because they were given more upgrades when they were being created and unlike the original their were no loses when they were created although for now only 200 spartan II innovades were born as the first generation and why they were called II because they were created to be like the celestial but without the ability to transform and they able to have aura unlike the celestial that do not except for kai. And they were trained by the most experienced and capable celestial like Amuro ray, char aznable, master Asia, and Shiro amada. Thought tactic from bright noa, sumeragi lee Noriega and many others.

At the start of the cannon series, every innovades armor upgraded to that of the mark V and mark IV there the next type of Spartans the IIIs were given the equipment of the two other branches but they were usually equipped with v rifle a miniaturized version of the nu Gundams rifle and was given three modes like the original, rapid-fire, single shot and maximum output shot. As it also had a grenade launcher at the top of the barrel, a beam shotgun or regular tactical shogun, hyper bazooka, pulse daggers that can stun and electrify an enemy, and a customized long beam rifle for the sniper of the spartans.

And as they were given the new armor some of the higher ranking innovades were given an a.i companion that will help them with many situations that will difficult for them alone. And unlike the IV the V has a small I field in the armor but can only able to block 5 minutes of continuous damage. As the innovade was given the armor they were allowed to paint and customized their armor to their specific liking. And only a few didn't change and stuck to the original military green.

SPARTAN III

The spartan III is a collection of people from around of remnant and were picked the highest awarding of the beta company to become spartan III although their weaker than the IIs they can still fight and beat experience huntsman because they trained with experience celestials with many years of combat and martial arts like the IIs and are trained to pilot some of the military vehicles of the G.O.R. they wore the slightly weaker mark IV but even still the armor was more powerful than any armor from the remnant.

Although they were able to use every single type of weapon (the one I typed before) they gave the ER-75 beam rifle which was a smaller version of the strike beam rifle. Where also given the m134 weapon a custom weapon that can be changed into a shell using or beam minigun or flame thrower with a custom backpack for the ammo (A/N the weapon can also be used by the SPARTAN II). As of the story right now there are only 250 spartan IIIs with many more in training.