Chapter: 30

As ruby and kai were talking about their time in beacon, something caught ruby's attention as she looked on alerting kai, as they looked and saw a woman moving above the rooftops.

As they moved in towards her, as ruby quickly got crescent rose, as kai grabbed his two Smgs as they moved toward the cct tower.

As they move through the defeated body's of the atlas guards as they moved toward the data room of the cct.

As they looked around, as cinder was hiding behind one of the data bases, as kai stopped before her, as she flexed her finger and strike but was kicked in the gut by the latter.

As quickly fired her flames at him as he moved around the flames, as he fired one of his Smgs as she blocked it as she smiled but docked to dodge a strike from ruby.

As pushed back the huntress she was hit in the face by knee from kai, flexed his arms as dagger flew towards his palm, as he made a reverse grip to hammer down the dagger at his enemy, but was blocked by a newly created glass sword.

As kai's eyes constricted as he fought the enemy, as he kept blocking the blades with his dagger, as cinder slashed up disarming kai, as she stabbed forward, as kai flexed again letting go of the smg as another dagger slid down his suit.

As cinder's eyes widen as she quickly parried the strike, as burst in flames creating several projectiles to block ruby's bullets. As the young huntress burst forth from petals and strikes down, as cinder blocks it destroying her sword as she used semblance to create a explosion pushing the two away from her.

As she quickly created a bow and three arrows as she fired pushing ruby back, as she got her bearing she saw a large fireball about to strike her but someone moved to protect her.

As the explosion occured creating a fire, as cinder smirked but stopped when kai stood up as only his coat was scorched. As electricity coursed thru his body as he flexed his arms as three daggers appeared before his hands as he caught them with his fingers.

As electricity flowed through his hands towards the dagger, as he turned around and threw the daggers at cinder as she created more arrows and fired them as they created a explosion.

As the dust receded cinder saw kai pointed at her a gun like action with his fingers as she looked down to see a dagger below her as kai smiled and whispered a bang.

As the rashomon moved in with a roar toward the dagger electrocuting cinder as the elevator dinged as ironwood arrived seeing the damage as he aimed his gun at cinder but was stopped as she slammed her fist on to ground creating a explosion as he followed behind her as he can only see that she was now gone.

As ironwood called in ozpin about his students, away from vale something was happening elsewhere.

As in a settlement, miles away from vale, it was quiet peaceful morning as humans and faunus were doing their thing as children were playing as guards were moving in shifts as one saw something in the distance as his face brightened.

There back, everyone there back!!" He yelled in glee as the rest of the people moved towards where the guards was yelling at and saw a giant aircraft hovering near the settlement in a clearing in-front of the entrance way.