chapter:3 Zaku met rose

I fly thru the clouds finding where they'd go but before I can scan again I was attacked by some nevermore I dodged their feathers while I look at them with anger.

 Die! "I said while the mobile suit roared with the miniguns reducing them to meat paste I zoom past the falling corpses and was scanning the area for the two I look again and I saw them.

They both look tired with many Grimm corpses near them. I look in front of them as an army of Grimms was in sight, as I clicked my tongue and opened fire with my miniguns and submachine gun when the incoming Grimm met the beams they were annihilated. When I calm down some bullets were flying toward me I dodge the incoming bullets.

 Tch "I clicked my tongue as I evade the bullets and lowered my altitude

Ruby's pov
I look at the army of Grimms with my crescent moon and I saw mom with a solemn expression on her face. I think this is it "mom said but we heard a roar and many green bullets rained down at the Grimms. Destroying their limbs, head flying, and puncturing holes in their body.

When I was wondering what was that I was called by mom. Ruby shoot at the sky "she said and I nodded confused while shooting the sky. Mom helped me with shooting.

When I was wondering why are we doing this a huge light blue robot with one that flows down it carries a rifle and a cool axe, with two miniguns on its back. 

That's a weird way of thanking the one who save you "I said and I was shocked because it was talking and I saw mom looking at it. Do you know the robot named reZel "she said and I recognize the name of the robot who saved mom. Blue colored with a green visor and can transform "It said and mom nodded.

 Can you tell him thank you "mom said and the robot look at me and mom.

He already knows " he said and was about to go but mom stop him. 

Wait! "she said and I stop and look at her. 

What are you and what is your name "she said and the robot landed before us. 

My designation or you people call it names Is slash "it said and mom nodded and second were not robots where called celestial "it said and mom nodded. 

Celestials? "I muttered softly and mom look again. Are there more of you? "she said and slash nodded

Yes there are more of use but the stronger one are waiting for the right moment "slash said. 

They go by the name of Gundam "he said.

Gundam? "mom muttered and slash flew away when he was gone. We walked towards our home.

 Mom who is reZel "I asked and mom told when she was hunted by a Faunus and was hurt but a mobile suit named reZel and how he save her from dying. When I heard her story I taught to myself to meet reZel and thank him. Until stopped me from walking

Ruby from now on don't tell your sister what we saw "she said as I was confused. 

Slash said that the Gundams are waiting for the right moment. That means that there gonna be something that there waiting for something, and we don't need anyone to be caught on the Cross-fire "she said I nodded resolutely and we continue walking again

Kai's pov

I came back and named him to slash he did a salute walk away doing whatever he wants. But I told him not to hurt innocents and he nodded. I look at the time and slept away, morning came and so far nothing exciting happened I taught about it and summoned an ewac jegan and a platform for him to scan anything or anyone in danger, and with that, I don't need to go around searching for them. I face-palmed myself for not thinking about it sooner. And when I remember giving summer the name of them I mentally facepalmed myself again for saying my summons species

Sigh "I sighed and was busy walking around killing some Grimms or making some tool. I was busy forging and creating some rockets boots. The whole week I was busy testing it and it finally work I sighed in relief shuddering at the many failures and malfunctions it created

I was about to test them out until ewac contacted me that there is someone that needs help I told him what's their name and he said winter, Schnee. When I heard that I smiled and transformed into Ghiraga as I flew to where the coordinates, ewac sent me and as I zoomed past the cloud

When I was in the exact coordinate I saw winter running with a wound on her hand and ten bandits after her I stopped my thrusters and fell towards them. When I saw winter trip I fell between them as I gave a superhero landing.

When I land behind winter, the bandits and I did a staring contest. 

Until their leader pointed his blade at me. What kind of Grimm are you "he said and my visor glowed and made a noise scarring them.

I use my thrusters and impaled a bandit with my spear and used my sharp claws to mutilate another one. I kept slashing the ones who are not afraid and using my hand, I shoot my beams at them destroying their aura as I kick a bandit knocking one over when he tried to get up I pierce then both

When one of the bandits ran I used my whip tail to stab their chest. When the last bandit was left he was petrified. I walk closer and grab his head, he pleaded and screamed but I mercilessly crushed his skull, his blood was on my hand.

 Strange even do I killed him I felt nothing? "I taught myself but I guess this happens if you become a robot. I look behind me to see a pale-looking winter with tears running down her face. My visor glowed again with the noise. She look at me and cried. 

Sorry, sis, I won't be there for you anymore "she said while crying I walk closer and put my spear on my back and my hand on her shoulder making her shriek.

a beautiful girl like you must not sully her beauty by crying "I said making her confused and I gave her my aura healing her hand when she saw healing her. I notice my sensors going crazy and saw a familiar face and three new ones. 

Ciel stops you can't fight this thing "winter said and I look at her.

I am not a thing. I am named Ghiraga "I said and look at her. 

Miss winter schnee we will meet again" I said while jumping high and flying away. Making the five people with stupefied faces.

I looked at the skies. I'll protect this world with my mobile suits "I swore to myself and flew off to the moon

 I'll protect this world with my mobile suits "I swore to myself and flew off to the moon

Ghiraga

To be continued