Chapter: 34

Haaahhh!" Yang yelled throwing a punch as kai backhands it away, as he threw a jab but was blocked by yangs left arm as she was pushed back.

She quickly made a leg sweep, but kai saw that and retreated, as his feet touch the floor he boosted back and did a downward axe kick as yang seeing that rolled out of the way.

Your getting better" kai said slightly impressed, the past yang would just take the hit head on not dodge.

Yang seeing this got up and made flurry or punches and kicks, as kai weaved around them as he blocked those he cannot dodged.

Seeing a opening, kai catches yang left leg dragging her to him and made a full shoulder throw, as yang seeing this as her eyes turned red as she used her semblance to stop her fall as a explosion of flames were seen making kai let go as she used the impact and recoil to be thrown in the air as she landed on her feet.

She used the recoil of her semblance activating to halt her descent and to create distant from" kai thought as a smile was quickly forming from his face. "That's right yang, use your head and don't just charge right in"

He thought as he charged forward and jabbed as yang dodged, as she countered as kai slight tilt his head as the fist slides away from his face.

As kai threw a right handed punch hitting yang's stomach taking the air from her lungs as she was defenseless to a knee to her face.

As she landed to the floor on her back, she quickly rolled away from a stomp, as she got up and takes a punch but was caught by kai dragging her near and was hit by a leg kick to her side.

As kai made a boxing posture as he struck with multiple punches as yang kept blocking or dodging. As her eyes glowed red as she punched down creating a smokescreen allowing her to get nice uppercut on Kai's chin making him stumble back.

As he gabbed his chin as he chuckled but turned into laughter, yang only smiled as her blood was pumping.

As kai let go of holding his chin as a large smile was present from his face, as arcs of lightning was flowing from his body.

As they both smiled, as they charged and were about to clash when a whistle was heard, making kai face stopped smiling as he front flipped over yangs whole body making her stop her momentum.

Cmon ruby what the hell"yang complained as ruby was seen holding the whistle she just used.

Yang swear"she reprimanded as she looked back at kai. "So how's yang fairing kai?"

"Better than last time, she used her semblance activation to halt her fall and used the recoil to create distance"

As he told what was her improvements, as ruby hummed in thought. "Let's end this training today and also yang mom and dad are going visit us this afternoon"

Ruby reminded, as yang's expression brightened as she quickly ran to their dorm to change and wash.

As kai and ruby were chatting as they just walked toward the dorm. "So your parents are visiting?"

Yeah, there the bestest parents in the whole world" she said with a happy smile as kai only hummed in acknowledgment. As kai opened the door to see yang already combing her hair as kai got his clothes and move to bathroom to shower.

As ruby was busy looking at Kai's weapon containers as she opened it and grabbed a magnum as she hummed happily cocking the gun and looking at the inside.

As she smiled at the handiwork mores to the sniper rifle as she smiled, happily cocking the charging handle as she looked at the sniper rifle's scope.

A high powered sniper rifle - with 50 caliber rounds" she said looking at the ammo layed around as she skimmed thru it. "Is that...it is!! - armor piercing and oh my god thats the rare Raufoss Mk211 round"