chapter: 9 school life

Kai POV

I woke up early and saw that the sun hadn't come out yet. I stretch a bit and did my morning duties. And go to the locker room and when I saw that no one is looking I created some armor for myself and closed the locker.

And begin my workout as I ran laps around the academy. I saw that many students are still asleep. I turn around a corner and saw professor port. Oh, training early I see "I nodded and he let me go to do my exercise. After I was done I saw that sun was up and walk towards the dorms. I was about to open the door and I heard a noise.

Whistle!!!!!!

Kyaaaa!!!!!

I chuckled I heard grumbling and yelling I open the door and I saw my teammates awake. Weiss was still yelling at ruby as I was behind her that she didn't notice me standing there. I look around and saw Blake stretching and saw yang rubbing her eyes and instantly locked her eyes on me. Because my body was still covered in sweat as my hair and clothes were wet. As my wet clothes hugged my body. I saw her smiling as blood was flowing from her nose and I think she was now in a trance. Ruby sees her sister's condition. Walk towards her trying to wake her up.

What are you doing you dolt "Weiss said as she tried to wake her up as well. I think she's in a trance "I said alerting the others to me as Weiss turns around and saw my wet clothes that showed my toned body. Her face reddened as she looked up directly into my slightly tired eyes. And I saw her turn nearly as the color of a ruby cape.

Awawawa

I turned toward yang who fainted from the experience as Weiss tried to calm herself. As Blake watched the scene still blushing as she look at me. I turn around and got my clothes and took a bath. I got back as I washed and saw that yang is still asleep. I palmed myself. Am I that deadly "I thought to myself? As took a cup of water and splashed it on her face. Waking her up as she looks at me seductively like she found new prey.

I karate chop her head and walked out. Change now it's nearly time to go to the classroom "I said as I heard murmuring and the girls getting there selves cleaned. I walk around and saw the classroom. Looked at the time and walked in. Good evening professor port "I said as he nodded.

Good evening Kai your the only one here this early "he said as I nodded and kept reading my book about the history of the remnant. Many students were walking in and I waited for a moment and heard panting and saw my roommates and team jnpr at the entrance I waved at them and they seat right behind me. And started the class.

Professor port was telling his stories as I try to make ruby pay attention or wake her up as she tries to sleep. When. I did she always glares at me cutely like an angry puppy. I saw Weiss about to explode from anger.

Okay then who from the rest of you have the traits to be a true huntsman "he said both me and Weiss raised our hand. Weiss look at me as closed my book with my left hand. Good grab your gear and come back here "he said as the two of us walk toward the locker room.

I grab dark snider and one of my favorite shields in Gundam.

(Author note you give any color or just  use the original color)

I hold the shield and smiled. I close the locker. I walk back to class and saw Weiss walking behind me.

We walked in and saw the class look at us. I smiled and looked at Weiss and when he saw me she nodded and I smirk and walked toward the platform. Are you ready "he said as I nodded and he let the boar tusk out.

I smiled and dodged its charge with a side step and smack it in the chin with my shield making it dizzy. I move in for a strike it saw that and dodges. But I smirk at it and use my second dark snider in rifle mode piercing its two legs and making it skid down it tried to stand up but with a back flip, I threw my right sword true it's back and flipping again mid-air bashing my shield in the hid true the grim back killing it.

A moment of silence emerge but clapping had started I smiled and made a bow picking up my sword. And signal Weiss to go.

The class has gone by from Weiss nearly losing to ruby trying to help. That nearly made me cringe.

I walk out of class and saw Weiss walking away and ruby with a sad look. Hey ruby what did you talk about? "I said knowing what they said but still questioning her. Did ozpin make a mistake by making me the leader "she said with a sad tone.

Patted her shoulder making her look up at my face. Ozpin didn't make a mistake he saw something in you that I saw for myself as well "I said.

Childish. immature "she said as I shake my head. A heart of gold and a mindset to help others and make them happy "I said.

If the leader falls from depression the whole team falls. A leader doesn't force others to acknowledge them they earn it. So even if young you still want to earn others' respect. That's what I saw in you a destined leader "I said walking past her and going to look for Weiss.

A destined leader? "she said as I smiled and started looking for an heiress. I was walking for a while and saw her sitting on a bench grumbling. I smiled slightly snapping my fingers. Giving her attention to me.

Oh, it's you "she said as I nodded. Can I seat here "I said as she nodded. It was quite awkward per se as Weiss wasn't saying anything. So I talked first.

Are you angry because ruby is the leader "I said as Weiss look at me and I saw in her eyes anger? Yes!!. She's so childish so-"I cut her off. And you think ozpin made a mistake choosing her? "I said not impressed.

Yes!! She doesn't have what it takes to be a great leader. Ozpin must have made a mistake "she said as I roll my eyes. Does ozpin the most renowned and Respected huntsman did he make a mistake "I said cringing inwardly because I just complimented a man who fought his ex-wife for three thousand years.

I look back and saw Weiss not saying anything. Do you want to change your family's public view? "I said as she nodded. As I move close to her looking at her eyes with mine. Respect and acknowledgment must be earned not forced or bought. Stop being that and be a great teammate the best there is "I said about to walk away. Until I stop and look at her.

Change your ways Weiss Schnee don't become your father. Tyrants always die. They all do "I said walking away leaving Weiss in deep thought. Thinking about what I said.