Chapter: 27

Kai was walking toward the entrance of beacon as he hailed a bullhead to lift him to Vale, as he stealthily moved toward the same corner to enter.

As the hidden base was still in top shape as he passed a column of AMP Suits pushing heavy equipment and supplies.

As he looked at where he was walking towards and saw a officer waiting for him.

Sir, the equipment you ordered has now arrived" he said as i nodded and looked at the organized group of equipment.

As ran my hand on a large sniper rifle, as grab it by the grip as i was inspecting the gun.

The Mk30 Reaper, A bolt Action sniper/Anti-Material rifle" the officer said with a smile. As i cocked the bolt handle seeing the inside of the rifle and put its back.

With a 16x times scope that you can optimize to your liking" he said as i checked and optimize the range of the scope to my specifications.

Its muzzle has an inbuilt silencer and muzzle flash hider for stealthy kills and takeouts" he said as looked at the assorted bullets and grabbed one and cocked the bolt handle and inserting the bullet in.

The magazine of this rifle is very modular, alongside the rifle itself capable of firing dust rounds and the normal rounds we used in our guns" he said as i aimed the sniper toward a moving target, as the butt stock was placed on my shoulder.

As inhaled and fired as the dust bullet moved in the speed faster than sound as. It accurately hit the target in the head, incasing it in ice.

As i only smiled at the hit, and grabbed a magazine full of 7.62×51mm as i cocked the bolt handle and moved toward a training bay, as grabbed some extra magazines.

As a timer was counting down as several targets and training turrets emerge as they aimed at me. As I only smiled and cocked the bolt handle. As the timer became zero as the turrets fired. As I retreated and over a cover and put my back on the cover as I smiled.

As I peaked from my cover and fired my gun hitting one of the turrets as it stopped, as I cocked the bolt handle as I rolled away when they fired toward a wall as I leaned on the wall as I peaked but quickly moved away as they fired.

As kai was training several of the new recruits we're watching the field as they were in baited breaths as a group of spartan iis just quietly watched on.

Kai quickly peaked and fired hitting one of the targets as he turned away as they fired as kai peaked slightly and charged as the bullets strafed him as he dodged the hail of bullets as he rolled behind one of them as they fired at the turret disabling it as he fired again at another target hitting it.

As he cocked the handle again as he ran away retreating from the constantly firing turrets as he moved toward a raised platform and jumped up as he aimed again as bullets flew passed him and fired hitting a large object near the edge as it fell down crushing and disabling two of the turrets.