chapter: 14

As the days came by, I was busy collecting his thoughts, when he saw a sad Pyrrha, which made me confused with her emotion as I walked towards and put my hand on her shoulder, which made her slightly jump, but calmed down when it was me.

Pyrrha are you okay" I said trying to comfort her, when I saw tears forming from her eyes, as she wipes them off.

Kai" she said with a sad voice that made my face hurt, from her quivering voice.

What happened I question?" already knowing what happened as she explain to my what has transpired with jaune yelling at her, as I heard her explanation I nodded.

Okay I get the situation now, please rest in your room, ill talk with you leader for a bit" I said as she nodded and walked toward her dorm, as I sighed and cursed in silence

Goddamn it jaune" I cursed and walked toward the place where jaune and Pyrrha talk, as I turn a corner, I saw cardin bullying a dejected jaune, as I silently walked toward, as I grabbed the former in the back of the neck lifting him up as he tried to break free the iron clad fingers away from his neck.

Word of advice, mongrel, LEAVE!!!" I yelled throwing him to the hallway as he scurried away, as I watch him scurry away, I looked at jaune as he looked away from my gaze.

So, no thank you?" I said as he was still silent as I sighed and grabbed him in the shoulders, lifting him up, as he was surprised as I stand him up.

I heard from Pyrrha what you said to her, explain" I said as he was explaining his take of the story.

Okay I know what has happen, you're a dumbass jaune" I said.

What?" he said confused.

If you wish to be a huntsman, you must commit to be a huntsman, they go in day and night to protect those from the grimm, bandits and criminals. Although half would flee if their life is in danger, but still" I said.

People join in knowing that one day they will, some for profit, glory or protect the people. But still everyone knows that truth, anyone can die jaune but they still continue to be a huntsman" I continued, but I clench my fist.

You said you don't want help to be stronger own your own, I admire that of you, but coldly turning down a friend who wants to help, would just destroy the team on the inside" I said as he looks down. As I sighed leaned on the wall beside him.

I don't care if applied here illegally, but still you do not have any proper training or even a stance for fighting, if you still won't allow others to help you, then you would likely die in some place, alone and forgotten" I finished what I said and looked at jaune as he clenching his fist who pale.

Apologies to Pyrrha, if you can finally the courage to, its still to late to fix it'' I said.

If she doesn't forgive me" he said as I chuckled.

Pyrrha is a kind girl who was forced to be around popular people because her skill, she doesn't want to talk to people who only know her fame, but who she really is" I said with a smile, as I straighten myself.

So, apologize and fixes this friendship of yours, learn from your mistakes, not become like myself" I said walking away with a sad smiled. As jaune look at me and looked at his hand, with a furlong expression as the scene turns black. As many days passed as kai was looking at jaune who still haven't apologies as he sighed but still waited.

As morning came as the class go to forever falls to collect sap as I saw

Jaune being dragged by cardin and his crew, as I looked at them and trailed behind. As I saw them talking to each other and pointing Pyrrha, I aim one of the dark snider on a jar of glass, as I was about to pull the trigger, jaune based jar on cardin, as he cursed I fired, and hit cardin the chest and his teammates on the knee.

Making it known to those near as they heard gun sounds as five ursa's moved in as I kept firing at the grimm as jaune took his sword out as I was keeping the four ursa busy, jaune was fighting the last one, as he was fighting I saw his sword move faster, as smile appeared on my face, as I grabbed the other sword and jumped down on too the four grimm and stabbed the first in the head

Slashed the other with a back handed swing and threw right on the third one, piercing its eye and thru its skull as it roars, until it died from its wound, as kicked the second one and unloaded my magazine in its neck, while jumping on its dead body to the last as I stabbed its chest as I buried my armored hand in head thru the back of the neck.

As the four grimm where dissolving I saw jaune kill his opponents, and Weiss, ruby and Pyrrha hiding away from him, as he was berating ozpin about what would happen, as I smirked and grabbed my sword and walked to jaune.

Kai" jaune said as he looked at me and the dead grimms behind me as I chuckled.

Well done jaune" I said jaune sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, as I walked towards him patted his shoulder.

You still have to apologies to her" I said as jaune eyes widen as he saw the three girls walk out from the shrubbery as I walk past them hearing his apology with a smile