Chapter: 21

It was lunch as team rwby are in the canteen as they were eating alongside each other until a certain hammer girl started a food fight.

As the whole canteen became a food war, kai was standing at the entrance of the canteen eating a sandwich and just shaking his head.

Such waste of good food" he said as heard footsteps and saw the sun and his friend walking towards him.

Yo kai" he called as I waved at them.

This is bro Neptune" he said as his friend nodded at me as I nodded back.

Greeting" he said

You too" I said back at him as they heard noises behind me. As they tilted looked behind.

Don't come inside it's quite hectic in there-" I  tried to say but a pie struck me in the back of the head silencing the two. As their eyes widened as a dark aura was rising thru kai's body.

Just a moment" he said as he cleaned himself with a towel as his eyes were shadowed as he walk inside the canteen and saw the food fight.

And grabbed a watermelon and gazed at the one that struck him, he looked at a giggling ruby who meep at his gaze and pointed at the laughing yang and Nora, as his smile became predatory as fangs emerge.

Grabbing another watermelon he oriented his body and threw the two on the unsuspecting girls as a gale of wind emerged the watermelon speedily flew towards their targets and hit them in the face breaking and showering them with its content.

Okay, you brats I have enough of this" he stated as the green wind was flowing around him as he took every student who started this fight and ensnare them with a tablecloth he grabbed.

Everyone was trapped in the cloth, only phyrra was not caught as she stopped resisting and just watched her friend ensnare her teammates.

As he was done he heard a chuckle and saw a slightly pissed Glynda and amused ozpin

Thank you kai for minimizing the damage that they have done to the dining hall" Glynda said I nodded as she sighed and began cleaning up.

Honestly, all of you are so childish" she reprimanded as ozpin smiled.

There are still teenagers Glynda it's alright for them to have fun because in the future they will become both adults and huntsman" he said Glynda only shake her head, as she silently cleaned the halls while being helped by kai and the guilty students who played the food fight.

As sun and Neptune silently walked in and helped along chatting with team rwby and jnpr.

Time skip to tomorrow

After the great food fight the team was staying in the library reading or playing with each other.

Kai was busy reading some books he liked as he was reading he glanced to his right and saw the aftermath of the remnant of the game strategy game.

Want another game" yang teased as ruby only glared at her sister until something in her as she quickly looked at kai reading another book.

Kai!" She called as he looked towards them with a raised eyebrow as she walked towards him and whispered.

You know I'm studying right?" He said as ruby made the dreaded puppy eyes kai looked at her for some minutes as ruby was struggling to keep her form, succeeding as he sighed and walked toward her table facing yang as she smiled accepting the challenge.

So what's the rules here" he said as yang was explaining the concept and rules, sun and Neptune appeared and began chatting with the group.

Are you guys playing remnant the game" sun asked both of us nodded as they joined as well as Weiss was thankful for not playing the game again.