Chapter: 26

In the training area of beacon academy, the sounds of battle was occurring.

Haah!!" Yang yelled as she was punched forward but was caught by kai as he angled his body making yang fall behind him with thud.

Your to predictable yang, always have a back up plan when charge forward" kai reprimanded as yang only clicked her tongue.

Again!" She said as kai only smiled amused as he made a his stance as yang was walking towards.

Its been a day since yang asked kai to train her" ruby said as she was eating her last cookie. As the rest of rwbyk nodded.

Yeah, and kai is a good teacher, showing her weaknesses and how to avoid them" Blake said as they winced when they heard a large thud.

You need to watch you environment!" Kai yelled in the background. As yang grumbled.

Again!" She said once more as her teammates only winced once more when was defeated once more.

It was now noon as yang was on the ground exhaustion as she was panting hard, dripping with sweat.

As kai was standing to her side with a towel over his neck, as he was drinking water, as he walked toward his exhausted teammate and gave her some refreshment .

Here this should help" he said giving the large bottle of water as yang drank half of it and poured the other half to cool her off.

How are you even standing?" She question ed as he only chuckled.

This is just practice for me, when I was with my teacher, we would train until sundown" he said as yang only looked at him shocked.

Damn, your teachers scary" she said as kai only shook his head with a smile.

I've gotten used to it so much that I can fight for days without rest" he said as yang got herself up.

Then I wouldn't want to meet you teacher, they must be more strict than miss goodwitch" she said as kai only smiled. As their teammates walked towards them.

So how's the training" Weiss said as kai only smiled.

She's improving with her dodges and fake outs, still she's predictable" he said and showing his point he instantly caught a punch to chest by a embarrassed yang.

See" he said as ruby only snickered as kai looked at her as she instantly stopped.

Oh don't think I don't know my dear leader, about your weakness of unarmed combat" he said with a sharp look at his team leader, as the latter only meep at his gaze.

I would train you unarmed combat right now" he said as ruby paled at his words.

But I'm drenched right now, so your clear for now" he said as his team looked at his drenched clothes which was perfectly hugging his chiseled body. As yang looked un-respectfully with a sultry smile. As ruby only looked away with her face heating up like a cherry.

As he walked away, ruby was quickly fanning herself as as yang was quickly wiping away the sweat on her hair and face.

Kai walked toward their room as he was busy un buttoning his shirt and taking it off, as he put away his shirt.

Revealing his chiseled body and rock hard six pack.

The scene changes to the rest of the team as they were talking, as yang was teasing her sister whose face was beat red.

So does my cute little sister has a crush" yang tease as as ruby's blushing face was getting more red.

Yang stop teasing your sister" weiss said, as blake was just reading her book.

Yeah, but still how would it feel laying on his rock hard abs" yang leaned closer and whispered it yo ruby, as she hers were steaming as she remembered sleep walking toward kai and laying her head on his chest.

As ruby instantly used her semblance to run away as her were trying catch up as she moved toward their dorm and locked the door as she leaped toward her bed and buried her face in her pillow.

Why, why, why" she repeatedly yelled on her pillow as instantly heard the bathroom door open.

As she froze and shakily looked in opening of her beds blanket and saw a silhouette of a person rubbing their head. As ruby mind numb as kai walked outside of the bathroom with a towel over his head and with newly worn pants as he walked toward his cabinet to find some new clothes.

As ruby nearly scream but caught herself by placing her hands to close her mouth, as she saw the uncensored and uncovered body of her teammate who was clueless of someone staring at him, as kai oblivious whistled a tune.

As he dried his hair and place the wet towel on the cabinet and putting on his shirt.

Ruby was screaming as she placed her face on her pillow to muffle the noise, but unfortunately kai her a faint noise, as he turned around to looked at his surrounding as ruby's eyes widened. As kai was looking around searching what made the noise as he looked at ruby's head as ruby was getting nervous as kai was in-front of her but the curtains was blocking his view.

As he was about to open it, he heard knocking as he walked away as ruby instantly fainted were she sat.

Hey kai open up" yang knocked as kai opened the door confused because he didn't locked it as the door opened.

Hey kai did you see ruby" Weiss said as kai shook his head.

No?, for the most part i was the only one in our dorm in this time" he said but Blake silently said that they saw ruby running towards here.

Maybe she passed our dorms?" Yang said as kai raised his shoulder as he walked away, as the rest of the team was about walk away.

Blake heard a noise as she entered their dorm alerting her team as she was finding were the noise came from as she looked towards ruby's bed.

As yang lifted up the curtains showing the conscious ruby mumbling to herself as her hands was covering her embarrassed face.

As her teammates instantly know the scenario with their face showing their understanding.

Damn ruby you are lucky" yang said as ruby fainted once more from the embarrassment as yang snickered as Weiss shook her head with a sigh.

As Blake looked her team leader with a inquisitive look, as she had a real word scene of one of the books she was reading.

All of this was going on as kai was walking toward the library unaware of what has transpired.