Chapter: 22

As kai was reading his book in the library his scroll rang as check it and saw a message and clicked.

When he saw it a smile appeared in his face when he read the message.

"I'm taking back what's mine"
Neo texted.

Neo politan. The iron queen of the underworld of remnant, a cold queen that took the underworld by storm with ruthless efficiency, using her adopted father's forces and some people she picked up on the streets. She quickly rise to the top of vucao and atlas.

Making everyone fear her shadow, and bringing order to the chaotic underworld of remnant, although that what the populace of remnant she her. She is a loving sister to her little brother kio asuno and father figure asemu asuno and grand father figure flit asuno.

Being a family full of celestials, she was adept in their combat forms and techniques, even her weapons were made by flit asuno himself.

And with the crew of the baronche and some extra personal from kai she became the ruling power of underworld of vucao and atlas. Ruling it with a system that keeps the peace and order of the once chaotic world.

She was nicknamed the iron queen of the underworld, madam Neo, demon queen.

Neo PoV

As the message was sent, Neo smiled as she snapped her fingers as the door opened as mechanical boots walked towards her as she only smiled.

The baronche is now operation miss" a mechanical voice said as she smiled and walked toward one her family ship. As the one behind her followed.

As they boarded the ship in all her glory, as Neo sat on her ship as her crew was all ready.

Fly to vale" she said with a smiled as she didn't even move her mouth. As the engines of the ship roared as it floated up as the hatched open letting ship surface as it flew toward the direction of vale as it jump to the sea of quant toward its target.

Kai's PoV

As he saw the message kai closed his scroll and followed his teammates for the mission they made for Blake. As we went to different teams to find roman and the white fang.

I was with ruby and weiss as with check the tower for clues as i was busy checking my weapon. As we were finding clues our scroll rang as we heard, blake call for help.

Guys its a emergency we need help" blake said but sun cut her off.

Now!!!" He yelled as we heard a noise.

Psshhhooooommm

Hearing that i smiled under my helmet as we quickly ran toward the white fang meeting point.

Third person POV

Blake and sun was in the crowd of white-fang members as they cheered at the gigantic robot.

As roman smiled but paused when he saw them as he was about to tell the guards a voice stopped him.

I was wondering why you didn't answer my orders" a voice said as roman and the older members of the fang froze from the voice paling as they knew who the owner was.

And here i see you having a new boss" she continued as silhouette of multiple people were emerging.

Didn't i tell you what I'd do to deserters" she said once more as they emerged from the shadow as roman paled as he saw who it was.

As they were gazing at the queen of the underworld herself with her subordinates in tow.

So what is your reason for leaving my side, little roman" she smiled that is filled with malice and sadistic tendencies being showed.

Intruder!" The younger members yelled and attacked, as roman tried to warn them, as they did she smiled and opened her umbrella as they spin in a increased spin as she pointed it toward them

As a pink light appeared as roman eyes widened, as she only smiled scarily and pressed the trigger.

Pssshhhhoooommmm!!

The light roared as a explosion occurred as roman quickly grabbed the paladin and activated it as it roared as Neo was fighting the grunts as her subordinates charged as they quickly defeated the grunts as they heard a click and dodged the guns of the paladin.

You there attack my people roman!" Neo yelled angrily and charged at the paladin with her umbrella in spear mode as the light activated creating a spear head for her.

As she charged as blake and sun retreated, as they did both rwbyk and neptune appeared and help out as kai crashed on to a wall.

As he shield bashed a grunt and slashed another, as he looked to his left and saw Neo fighting roman and joined as he fired his bullets taking romans attention and slide to dodge a missile and unsheathed his second dark snider and planted it in the back of the paladin.

Ruby!" He yelled as his leader defeated a grunt and used her semblance to quickly move toward him as she passed Neo who smiled at her and threw her spear as it hit a arm that was going toward ruby. As she became glass and grabbed her weapon back.

Ruby run bellow the mech and slice one of the legs injuring it as kai activated his thrusters and flew above and looked at the paladin below and activated it again at full power spinning himself into a blur.

He descended and slash as the left arm of the paladin as roman was trying fight back he was hit with a volley of shot from the students and Neo's crew.

As the machine fell, roman opened the cockpit with raised arms as he stand up as he saw everyone aiming at him, as neo walked toward him with a blank look.

So now what are you going to do, roman?" She asked as he only shrugged as he turned into dust as Neo quickly fired her umbrella to her left nearly hitting cerulean and Roman as they fled the scene.

When i get my hands of the both of you" she said with anger as she turned toward the students and kai,

As they aimed their weapons at her as she only chuckled as they all turned to glass as they chased the fleeing criminals, as the students lowered their weapons.

I don't if were lucky or unlucky when we teamed up with the queen of the underworld" sun said with a shiver seeing the boss of his home's underworld.

As everybody nodded at him as they heard a cough and saw a pissed glynda and silent ozpin, as they all winced except kai who only sighed at what happened.