Chapter: 24

In the mountains of atlas, a battle ensued as forces from G.O.R base Marzanna fought a large tide of grimms as they fired their weapons.

Enemy Contact on the right" a soldier called out.

3 o'clock!" He shouted as his team turned to their right and fired at a pack Beowulf, as one of the beowulves lunged at one of the soldiers the latter fired the underslung 4 gauge shotgun attachment on his rifle as the momentum of the grimm was stopped to a halt as its chest became cheese.

He cocked his three-round shotgun attachment as he fired his rifle at the incoming grimms.

As they battled against the grimm drop pods rained from the sky as some of the drop-pods squished some nevermore and ursas. As the odst soldier opened their containers as they moved out of their pods and begun firing as spartan ii opened from their separate pods in camouflaged white armor their fired their assault and battle rifles.

As snow camo celestials glided around the battlefield, as a white colored dom fired its  90mm machine gun. Shredding a manticore. As the spec ops and spartans ii descended from the mountains with speed as two odst members jump with their jetpacks toward a passing dom as the landed using their magnetic clamps to hang on as they fired their assault rifle and sniper rifle.

As a spartan ii shoulder charged a beowulf as she rammed the grimm to a large sharp boulder killing the grimm as the spartan effortlessly destroy the large boulder.

As a spartan jump up with his jet pack and flew down and punching the floor creating a shockwave. Alongside a fellow spartan. As a female spartan with a shotgun jump and grabbed the back of a nevermore as she unloaded a shotgun shell on the grimms skull killing it as she descended and punch the back of a ursa creating a shockwave and breaking its back.

As they jumped over a scorpion battle tank that fired its main cannon as they run alongside a battling gm cold district type that jammed its beam saber on the chest of a megalith.

As the jumped over a warthog as its chain gun gunner was firing below them. As they landed on a patch of snow as they fired at beowulf pack.

As the male spartan fired his underslung grenade launcher, as he cocked the launcher reloading the grenade as he fired it on a alpha beowulf, exploding as the grimm was met as its mouth was shoved by the barrel of the rifle as it taste the gunpowder and lead of the bullets.

The female spartan fired her magnum as she activated the in built beam sword on her left arm armor as she sliced the feathers being fired by a nevermore as she blocked with it forming a beam shield as a Soldier with a rocket launcher fired and hit the wings of the grimm making it fall as another rocket was fired killing it.

As pelicans and fly mantas battle in the sky, as several short swords fired their air to air wire guided missile killing multiple flying grimms.

As the spartans stopped their descent they looked around and fired a flare in the sky as they regrouped.

This spartan snow, of fire team  sapphire waiting for extraction" the leader of team called.

This carol over coming on your left" their lift said as a pelican flew towards them and turned around hovering close as they jump toward the troop bay alongside the odst soldiers as the pelican flew up and towards their base as they saw that the battle was over as the troops regroup and moved back to base as they saw the tanks and vehicles moving below them alongside the celestials.

As they flew towards their destination they flew threw a invisible field as they saw a plavskly barrier around the base as they go inside the barrier engulfed them as they disappeared from the world.