Chapter 12

When kai has recovered from his unconscious state, he and his team made it to class without being late kai looked at Jaune who knew that jaundice has begun. And looking at team jnpr he knew this isn't going to be good. With professor Glynda's class has begun.

[Glynda] okay class are there any volunteers for a sparring match

She said many of the students hadn't raised their hands except for one when kai saw his glint with a cold light, as he saw the one who raised was Cardin. As he did that, he instantly pointed towards him as kai looked at him with eyes that promised pain.

[Glynda] Mr. Jackson do you accept?

She said as I nodded and walked towards him as he looked with confidence like I didn't just send him flying before.

[kai] have your whole team join then it would be a fair match

I said as I walked passed as he tried to insult but I just brushed his words off, as I walked toward my locker and saw the armor in its full red view I smiled at putting it on with my shield as I walked past and my metal boots who was merged with the rocket boots that I made.

When it was about 2 minutes and team crdl was about to taunt again but they heard some footsteps and saw a figure walking toward the stadium, they saw a red knight, as rwby knew who he was with his weapons and shield.

[cardin] well I thought you chickened out

He taunted as his team landed I kept walking as entered the arena.

[kai] impressive that you guys team, I thought with your mentality that you four would be too stupid and egotistical to be an average team.

I said as some of the students were good at my subtle burn and with their faces, I struck a nerve as I walk to the edge as saw my opponents getting wrestled. I made a sword stance with a shield facing forward. My team cheered

[Glynda] are both teams ready? Okay, let the match begin!!

As crdl pulled a basic formation as I smiled coldly, as charged at them Russell and dove fired their weapons I blocked the with my shield as I sidestepped Cardin's mace, and used sky shoulder as a springboard as I spin the air over Russell and dove while blocking their bullets with my shield, and charged toward Russel and shield bass him to the dove as char kicked the both of them away as I used the momentum to jump over sky's attack.

And grabbed his shoulder with my left hand and unsheathed one of the dark sniders to rifle mode and unload every dust bullet to his back. Instantly making his aura meter red.

[Glynda] skylark's aura turned red he has been eliminated

She said as the battle continued I was running a circle around them trying to find an opportunity and I got as Cardin impulsively charge as slide and kicked his shin making him fall and throw my shield at dove as the two as they dodged but Russel landed as pounced and grabbed him in the neck while still running as I threw him out of bounds.