chapter: 13

In the ground headquarter gaia, the celestials are busy moving the newly created space and atmosphere fighter and interceptor. As 10 of those fighters and 20 interceptors were being pulled outside of a Columbus class ship. As some beta company troopers looked at the newly created fighter and interceptor.

Whistle. Check out those beauties'' a female trooper said as her comrade nodded

The K12-Sentinel fighter and I24-Dagger interceptor, and your right they really are beautiful" the sergeant said to them. As their lieutenant shook her with a smile as she looked as 3 large fighters.

x-100 zero fighter'' she said as her platoons looked where she's looking and whistled at the three fighters as they line the fighters in front of the sentinels and daggers. As they heard the door from there left open up as a figure emerge as man in his 50s appeared.

Sir!'' the lieutenant and her platoon greeted him as he nodded his head, his name was Nick Bradly. A celestial with many years as a commander as he walked toward the new fighter crafts as he smiled. As he ordered his men to store the newly made aircrafts to away from the landing strip as the lieutenant and her platoon help the workers.

At the space headquarter nyx, Natasha was standing on an elevator as it goes up a building and stopping at the 100th floor as the doors opened as she saw a younger blonde girl as she looked at the new arrival and smiled.

Welcome back big sister natasha" she said as natasha rubbed her hair as she sweetly smiled.

I'm back rita, where's jonah?'' she said as she looked around and didn't find her sisters childhood friend and bodyguard.

Jonah's training with warden oniisan" she said as the scene change as jonah in his mobile suit form was training with warden as he barely blocked a sword slash. And was kicked in the chest by the latter.

And the scene changes again with natasha nodding as she looked around and sat on a coach as she stretched her back for a moment. As she looked at the papers in her portable holographic device and looking through the many mails that were sent by her workers.

As rita cringe at the hundred of mails of from the many celestial living in the space station. As natasha was now sorting through the male as the portable holographic supersized as hundred of screens appeared as he sorted through the male.

You really are incredible oneesama" rita said in marvel as her older sister smirked as she drinks a newly brewed dark coffee that was given by rita's assistant as she bowed and helped rita with what she was doing. As in vale it was the weekend as kai walking on the streets with his team as they trying to find a place to eat lunch. As they found a restaurant to eat as they took their orders and waited for their food.

That battle was amazing, you were bamm whamm" ruby said as she stands up as I sent her down and apologize to the other customers.

Ruby's right, kai you seriously kicked his ass'' yang said as kai smiled slightly

He deserves it, for being overconfident" he said as the two girls laugh as blake smiled a bit. As their food where ready as they started eating as kai was eating a steak with vegetable as he orderly at his food. As they continued eating and chat around.

Seriously you have to teach me some of your move's yang said as they walked back to beacon as they board the bullhead.

If we have some spare time maybe" he said as the exited the bullhead as she nodded with a smirk as she pumped her fist up as kai shakes his head with a smile.

As they got to their dorm it was now nighttime as kai re arrange his bed as the girls got done getting their night clothes as they got to bed as blake turned of the lights. As they got to sleep.

Everyone was sleeping kai opened his eyes as they glowed in the dark as he opens a small holographic device and saw a mail and what he saw made him smile a bit.

''Phase 1 has been completed''

He smiled and closed the device and fell asleep.