chapter: 15

As Kai was happily cleaning his weapons when he remembered the siege of Merlot's secret laboratory. As he was quite nostalgic about that mission.

As the scene changes, the dogosse gier class ship the general revil was flying above the planet, as I was scanning an unknown island in between the human continent and the land of the Grimm, as kai was looking at the island as the scanners saw many hidden doors and turrets lining the island. As he looked at the holographic island in the command.

Looked at the captain and he nodded as I walked thru a hallway that opened up as many celestials were in position before me.

10 Zaku kai

10 gm commands

10 dom ii

10 gm striker

5 gouf flight types

And many more, as they saluted me as I nodded and explained the plan to them. As the gm strikers and dom ii were tasked to destroy the island's fortifications while he and the 10 GM command and Zaku Kais would storm the hidden laboratory.

While behind them the newly born spartans ii and celestial would clean up the place and save anyone from merlot's experiments. As the order was up the celestials and spartans marched toward the drop pod, as the general revil was on top of the island. I banged on one of the drop pods once as the one in it newly trained john was in it he banged the pod in agreement as I smiled and sat on my pod.

As the timer started counting down everyone waiting until it hit zero many drop pods shoot out of the ship onto the island drop pods, where falling down the island became noisy as the weapons on the island were unleashed they fired on the drop pod that was being hit as some celestials and spartans.

Opened the pod and fall out flying toward the defenses. As the assault units were still falling and used the beam laser on the bottom of the pod dug through the ground on the base. As pod was cooling down the door opened, and kai walked out in a pure black Mjolnir mark v with a silver tiger emblem in the left shoulder pad and grabbed a gm rifle, jagdgewehr shotgun, beam bazooka with his twin dark snider.

As he walked along the hallway and saw a security camera look at him and moved up and down, as he smiled, as the camera turned to a gm command in the surveillance room steadily hacking the place as multiple robots and men were seen dead as one was stabbed by an unheated, heat dagger.

As he was walking the celestial were busy clearing the base, as they shrugged the guard's dust rounds as they fired their guns, and onto a hallway, as they battle in a hallway, the scene changed as a gm command was firing on a squad killing them as one fired a rocket as the gm just dodges and shoot the guards head off.

The scene changes with a robot loading some kind of heavy rifle aiming at hallways as the celestial walks in and fires one Zaku kai was hit but shrugged it as the dodged the firing robot, as another one stealthy appeared behind the robot and fired two shots at it illuminating the dark hallway.

As the celestial were killing anyone who resist, some guards were pushing some kind of heavy weapon as a Zaku kai with a gelgoog shield was killing a fleeing group of guards as they aimed down the hallway, as they saw the Zaku I their sights fired as lasers flew out killing their fleeing allies as the celestial, put his shield in front, taking the hits and fired only hitting the weapons shield. Fell back and deployed a smoke bomb and flashbang blinding them, as he unhooks his beam bazooka and fired killing the enemy in one shot.

As two chimeras made out of different species were standing in the middle of the looking at the hallways, not noticing the celestial closing near, a Zaku kai looked at a gm command and they both nodded, and walked out above the chimeras and fired, as one looked at them and deployed a force field blocking the bullets, as the other looked back but blocked another volley of bullets around.