Setting Sun

The radiant rays sparked, a familiar hue of orange mixed with bold yellow splashed onto the sky. It was truly beautiful. The way the big ball of fire shined brightly, while the clouds smashed onto it making it seem smoky. Soon, it would be once again covered by the black void awaiting. The blanket of navy blue spread wide across, almost covering up the entire sky. Dozens of stars had already began dazzling, and so was the hazy moon barely even showing that much light yet.

Her doll like features glowed, in a way that'll make you mesmerized as ever. Her hazel eyes were clear now. The vibrant ray of the sun made her look ethereal, and majestic. Her long red dress blew in the cold wind, as her short black hair cascaded down by the sides of her face.

The feeling once again took control of her. The emptiness she felt, it was once again reccuring. It continued to break her into little pieces from the inside. She took a step forward by the edge, a sad smile plastered upon her face. Tears had streamed down her dark chocolate hues abruptly.

She wanted to scream it out, but no matter how loud she'd scream it never helped. The pain, the fear, the guilt, everythingー it took control over her. As if she was a robot being told to do what had to be done.

He on the other side, was someone who much likely cared about the future. He was someone with bright hopes and dreams. It was silly of him honestly. The fear of judgement constantly playing with his delicate soul. It crushed him.
Dissaproval, Betrayal, and loneliness. It scared him to think of it.

She wanted happiness.

He wanted happiness.

They wanted happiness.

Was that too much to ask for?

...

At last, they saw each other with the setting sun overlaped.
They've been hurt way too much. Even as each tears flowed, it was melted away by each other's smile. The unbreakable nights had seem to lift, and the fog in there minds had cleared. In this cruel society, it all seemed better now.

Even if she was hurt, he stood by. Even if he was hurt, she stood by.

They both invited each other in one's embrace. Everything was starting to make sense, like its sinking, like it's melting. Those days were she sealed her self, were gone as she took his rough calloused hand. The visible scars on her arms shown.

Taking a step at the edge, fear flashed through each other's eyesー but it all lifted up once they both said those three words that made everyone's heart flattered.

They both smile for the last time, wrapping each other in their warmth. Gently falling from the top, the cold breeze currently rushing by. As if swimming through the sky never released those tightly interwined hands.
They both set off, with the setting sun together.

________________

I kinda got a the whole plot by a song called

"Racing Into The Night"
by YOASOBI

if you dont get it, It's basically them commiting double suicide lmao.
i

've been posting way too much fluff stuff. Its time for some✨angst✨