Prison For 1 Year

Lalisa

You might be asking who's in prison. It's my boyfriend, Jeon jungkook.

He was drunk and punched a guy, he almost killed him. So ,The judge placed him in prison. He went with his Best friend Taehyung, Which means i left our house to live with Jennie for 1 year.

--

The sunshine woke me up, I slept in the guest room with Luca and my other cats.

"Lalliiii~~ It's time to eat! So get your ass up 'cause Rosie and Jichu unnie are coming over!" She said.

I giggled and sat up, I checked my phone. I just missed him now because of my wallpaper

 I just missed him now because of my wallpaper

I want to hug him so bad right now. I just sighed and stood up to go to the Bathroom.

I did my morning routine and changed into Sweat pants and a Croptop.

I went downstairs and saw Jennie eating pancakes.
"Oohh! Pancakes, Yey!" i squealed, She just laughed and continue eating.

"Why so happy Jennie?" i asked. She smiled back at me.
"Aren't you excited!? They're finally getting out! Don't you remember?!" she said.

Yes yes! Tomorrow is the day they're finally going out. I widen my eyes and screamed like a kid along with Jennie.

We laughed and the door bell rang. Jisoo and Rosie is here now.

Jennie ran up to the door and opened it.

"Hi girls!" i said. Rose laughed and sat beside me.
She picked up the piece of pancake and stuffed it in her mouth.
"OMG, Its yummyy~"
"Everything you eat is yummy to you chaeng." i said with a laugh.
She pouted at me.

I placed the plate on the sink and sat beside Jisoo in the couch.

"So, Do you miss Jin?" Jennie asked.
"A lot~ good for you guys, Tomorrow Your bfs are coming home, Jin is still coming back in a week." she said pouting.

Jin works as a Bussiness man, That's why he keeps on leaving their house

"I bet Jimin has been wasting alot of money on chaeng~" i teased her. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
"Why do you always tease about him and me! " she said.
"Because your the only one who has their boyfriend by their side!" jisoo replied savagely.

Jennie laughed and patted Jisoo's head.

She rolled her eyes once again.
"Ey! Have you heard? The mall is giving discount up to 100 percent!" she said to cover up.

I widen my eyes and looked at Jennie, She looked back at me and we squealed.

"Yahh!! You know i hate going to the mall! I get tired easily!" jisoo shouted like a mother scolding her 3 year old children.