Dating My Bestfriend For 24 Hours

NARRATION

"EYO WASSUP!! it's me Lisa, And as you can see through the title, IM DATING my Bestfriend for 24 hours which is.... Drumroll please!!!.... This beautiful girl here pArK cHaEyOuNg!!!" Lisa said excitedly and Rose acted like those models walking on stage.
Lisa chuckled and clearly, You can see, Jungkook and Jimin not liking the idea.

"Why did i even dated you" Jungkook sighed as he facepalmed.

"Because im cool and i have swag" Lisa answered back sassily.

"Can we not continue this??" Jimin whined making Rose chuckle.

"Sorry guys- Oh look! Its 12pm!" Rose said looking at the clock.

"Jungkook-ah Im sorry, But my love for Rosie is more than how i loved you, Goodbye" Lisa said pathetically wiping her invisible tears as they grabbed there bags.

While Jungkook just did the facepalm again.
"Take care!" Jimin shouted.
"Jimin, I told you- i have Lisa by my side" Rose said as they both head out skipping.

____________

"Chong-ah, What Does Jimin call you?" Lisa asked while clinging on to Rose.
"He calls me Chipmunk, Sometimes baby" Rose replied looking at Lisa.
"Calling you baby is weird, I'll call you chipmunk instead" Lisa cheerfully said, She then started showing her Bubbly attitude.
"Lisa, I want Food. " Rose whined as Lisa laughed.
"Ok Chippy" Lisa replied.
"YAHH!! What's with the name!" Rose shouted.
"I'll tell Jimin to call you that" Lisa teased making Rose's blood boil.
"C'mon Rosie~ It's time to eat!" the both then skipped to a Restaurant.

____________

"Hyung, Its boring without Lisa" Jungkook whined.
"Awhile ago you were acting like a strict father and now your acting like a kid who wants her mom" Jimin chuckled at the end.
"Yeah yeah whatever shortie~" He teased.
"HEY!!" Jimin shouted furiously.
He's angry when it's about his height.
The room then feel up with silence as they now started there phones.

Meanwhile

The other two girls who happened to have a 'Relationship' was now playing at the arcade after eating gamjatang, Bibimbap and Sandyeupsal. (if i spelled something wrong please tell me)
Right now, They were playing on the clawmachine.
"Lisa! Let's follow those couples were they would try to get a toy" Rose suggested.
"Um, Chae, You know I'm badluck." Lisa replied.
"Let's take turns then" Rose answered and Lisa nodded

-

"SO CLOSEE-- WAH!! YEYYY" Lisa was now celebrating as Rose finally caught the Kitten shaped stuff toy. They were both dancing there own victory dances weirdly.
"you know me Lis, I'm the ace now" Rose said moving her eyebrows up and down.
"I'm still the ace because im swag" Lisa added making Rose laugh.

___________________

Next day, 12:45 p.m.

"So we completed the challenge, Rose and Jimin already went home! So Yey" She chuckled as he leaned on Jungkook's Chest.
He then started pecking her forehead.
"Goodbye~" Lisa said as she waved at the camera and covered it.

___________________

To end the chapter, Why not give a Picture of Lisa 😁😘