I Told You

Is it bad that my boyfriend is a mafia? No, Right?
Well they are pros and cons of it.

___________________

LALISA

I woke up feeling pecks on my face, I opened my eyes to see Jungkook smiling making me smile too.

"Baby, I need to go" He pouted and i just groaned and cover my face with a blanket.
"I promise i'll be back, around... 12am?" He said making me pout.
"I can't cuddle with you and then you will end up being gone for a week, What's the point of saying when you'll be back" I rolled my eyes and hugged my pillow as he only pouted even more.

"aish, Goodbye baby. I really need to go. I love you"

"I love you too"

He went outside the room, And i walked to our balcony. A few seconds later i saw him going to his car.
"Make sure you have no bruise over your face!" I shouted and he just smiled. He got inside the car, The engine started and soon the car's figure was gone.

Hmm, What to do.

I got my phone and started calling someone.
"Hey jennie unnie!!" I giggled after. The other phone seemed like there was loud screaming.
"WHATS UP BITCH!!" She shouted back making me rub my ears.
"The sky, And the ceiling" I replied and i heard a scoff
"Whatever, Why ya call me sis?" she asked and i just puckered my lips thinking of something.
"Who's screaming?" I asked and then she chuckled.
"Rose and Jisoo unnie are fighting over who is the swaggest" I chuckled of what she said and i know she was grinning.
"LOOK DUMB IDIOTS IM THE SWAGGEST AND THATS ON POINT!!" i heard Jennie shouted making me laugh nonstop, Lol this people are weird.
"Oh sis, Our boyfriend's aren't here right? Let's go to a party at the famous club around 7pm BYE BITCH" She ended the call right after she said that, She seemed like in a hurry.

Well looks like im not staying alone for the whole day. I'll just be back before Jungkook will and then act like nothing happened.

________________________

"LISA SISTER COME OUT YOU-"
"Chill Jisoo, Im here now"

Jisoo unnie rolled her eyes and Rose just chuckle as Jennie started the engine.
"Its so unfair, My jiminie is not here again" Rose pouted making me pout too.
"Heyy, We all relate sis" Jisoo said, Acting all dramatic and placing her hand on her chest.
"Whatever, WE NEED TO FORGET ABOUT IT AND SHAKE OUR ASSES THERE WOAHH" Jennie said making us chuckle.
"Look at the road dumb bitch we might be in an accident" I said to her and she giggled.

______________________

"C'mon girls LETS DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!!!" Jennie shouted making me join with her, The music drop into a much more catchy beat making us start dancing.
"im going to get some drinks unnies" i said to them and they nodded.
"Chaeng, go with Lisa incase something happens. This girl might end up in a fight just like last time" Jennie said making me giggle at the thought. It's not my fault why this one bitch bumped into me and blamed me.

Rose clinged on me as we both head to the part were the drinks were placed. I then grabbed on a sprite since i don't wanna get drunk and alcoholic drinks aren't my specialty.

We finally got the drinks as we head back to the dancing area.

I decided to stay still and watch them dance, My body is a bit moody today..

"Hi! What's your name?" Suddenly a guy went up to me making me disgusted, assh*le.
"You think i'll tell you? How about turning it?" I asked, Lets just play along.
"Haha, Babe C'mon" He winked at me making me cringe inside, His not even that handsome. Pshh, What does this guy think? The most handsome in 2020? Lemme bring Jin oppa then.
"Im not single anymore, Just mind your own business"
"You are my business"
I rolled my eyes as i sip on my drink, I got up and started walking but he grabbed my wrist.
His grip was too strong that i started getting scared.

He went closer to me when suddenly a guy punched him, I couldn't see his face because he was facing back and punching him badly, He got hit by the other guy but managed to stand up, He punched until he finally fainted. He finally stood up and hugged me, I inhaled his scent and knew who he was right away.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" He didn't answered and just hugged me. He had bruises on his face making me groan.

"Let's go home" He said, And i just nodded. We head outside and went inside the car.

"What about my unnies-"
"My hyungs got them"

I sighed as i look at his bruises, Tsk. I told him already.
We finally arrived home and i made him sat on the couch.
"Im getting an ice bag" I sighed and went to the kitchen, I got back and sat beside him. Our face inches away, As i started placing it on his forehead.

He started pecking me. "Hajima" He pouted as i rolled my eyes.

"Why?? Your face is so close and i wanna kiss you" I just giggled and peck his cheeks.

"I told you"

"Told you what?"

"I told you to come home with no bruises"

________________