Student Council (2)

The room was filled with akward silence. Lisa was just following what Jungkook told her to write. Not so long after they started talking about another topic.

"So you say Jisoo noona ate the whole bucket of chicken?" Jungkook asked lisa grinned while nodding her head earning a laugh from Jungkook.

"Hey! Then she's just like Jin!" He shouted as Lisa bursted into laughter although she didn't found in funny.

"Do you know your actually fake laughing?" He said making Lisa stunned.

"Wha-what?" Jungkook chuckled while patting her forehead, A crimson red tint was seen on her cheeks as she looked down.

"You look cute when you're shy by the way"

"HEY STOPP IT!!!" She playfully slapped his chest as he even chuckled more.

"Lisa, I'd actually treat you like my homework" He said, Lisa showed her confused smile.

"Wae?"

"Because i'd slam you on the table and do you all night" He winked at her. He chuckled seeing her all red.

"Is there something wrong Ms. Lalisa?" He teased her making her slap his shoulder.

"Dont worry I like you too"
"WHAT- NO- WHO TOLD- JENNIE YOU BIT-"

He kissed her on the cheeks as he smiled at her.
"Your cute" Lisa couldn't help but blush even more.

_______________________

"YO BITCHES I JUST HAD THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE- but Jennie you suck" Lisa entered the house with a huge smile on her face running to her room screaming crazily.

"What happened to her?" IU asked Jennie just chuckled.

"You would love to know, That kid finally has her crush to her own" Jennie moved her eyebrows up and down making Jieun laugh.

"Awweee, I would love to see them hold hands, Act sweet to each other, LIKE BRUH I WANNA MAKE SURE THEY HAVE 20 BABIES AND THE FIRST ONE WILL BE JUST LIKE ME AND THEN I'LL FINALLY BE AN AUNT-"

"Shut up IU unnie, You sound creepy"

_____________________

UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU