ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

NARRATION

"Guk, The bomb is there" Lisa said as she zooms in Jungkook's camera.
"I might need help with the Wires and- what is the time left?" He asked.
"30 minutes, Im coming" Lisa replied, She gets out of her Van and gets her gun.

She was running through the warehouse. Up to the stairs, Walks for awhile then runs.
As she enters the place where Jungkook was, All she heard was silence. All she saw was nobody.

"G-Guk?" She asked nervously as she brings up the gun reading to shoot.

"Well well well, Isn't it lovely to see you. Daughter" Her Step Dad, Mr. Bruchweiler spoke.
(Correct me if im wrong)

She then saw Jungkook hold by the collar. Her Dad had a big grin on his face.
" You Bitch! Give me Him!" She shouts, Aiming the Gun on him.
"Hold on Sweetie, There are rules before you can get him." He answered with a smirk.

"Just give me your Company, Together we will rule" He replied back as he throws Jungkook's heavy body to her.
"Kook!" She shouted as she catches him and wraps his arm around her shoulder.
"So what do you say?" He mumbled.
" HELL NO--"

*Bang Bang*

She looks at her side to see Jungkook slowly laying on the ground, Blood dripping down his stomach.
"Shit!"
*Bang Bang* She shots his Dad in the heart and in the head.
"K-Kook? JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK! B-baby?"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!" She shouts as she sat up startling Jungkook.
"Baby? Whats wrong?" He sat up too, as he comforts Lisa.
"I-i had anoth-ther dream" She was terrified of her dream.

This always happens, She always dreams of her favorite people's lost. The other night, She dreamt of losing her Unnies, Jungkook and her Oppas.
She has a phobia of losing her loved ones.

She hugged him instantly making Jungkook smile as he slowly hugged back.
He then lays down with Lisa arms wrapped around his chest.
"Who was it now?" He asked.
"You..." She replied as she looked into him with this cold gaze.
He pecked her lips multiple time reassuring he would never leave her side.

"Hug me till you sleep" He said as Lisa then hugs him slightly tighter.

___________________