Red Ninja

"Jisoo, Where is the Kim minister? I think i spotted our enemy, Over." i said through the mic.

The Kim family throwed over a big party after successfully launching there project. And He was the next target.

"He's in his balcony" She replied as i started finding a way in there.
"Roger that" I said as i found a way in, I could see a man in all black reading his gun.
"Jennie, See if they planted a bomb around the mansion" i said.
"Over!" she said and she went off.
Before he could shot the guards, i silently punched him in a weak spot near his back, He lost balance so i carried him silently untill he reached the floor.
I went into his room and saw him in his balcony.
But i heard something, Shit it's a bomb.
"LISA PROTECT HIM!! THERE'S A BOMB IN HIS ROOM!" Rose shouted.
He saw me and knew me right away. The bomb was at 5 seconds.
I grabbed him and threw him outside his balcony and jumped behind him(There's a pool)
*BBOOM*
I reached to the surface and saw Mr. Kim's body, It looked lifeless so i carried him to the side of the pool.
*Cough cough* he sat up and saw me, I smiled at him
"R-red Ninja! You saved my life, Thank you." He said sweetly i stood up and helped him. I then saw Jennie, Jisoo and Rose with an ambulance as People got out to help.
"Well done Red ninja, You did it again." Jisoo clapped and i chuckled.
Me and my team had saved a lot, We're the Red Security Team.
Jisoo is known as the Red Hacker, Jennie is the Red Queen, And Rose is the Red Ballerina.

The Nurses took him in the car to check him.

----

Mr. Kim recovered right away, So he wanted to celebrate it secretly.
"Lisa! Thank you again and your team for helping me. Since you are a hot topic, You are awarded as the 'Most trusted Security Team', Congratulations!!" He said as he gave me an Golden award i received it with me in the team.
"Thank you Mr. Kim!" Jennie, Rose and Jisoo answered with a smile.

----

The party ended nicely. Before i could go Mr. Kim talked to me.
"Thank you again, As an award, Perhaps you and my son should have a date." he said as i widened my eyes.
"Mr Kim, I'd love to but You know dating is banned in my-" he cutted me off.
"Please Lisa, I want someone to protect our business especially my independent Son." he sighed and i nodded.
"He's adopted, I want someone to take care of him if we're gonna pass away, He's name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

___________________