Student Council

"Student Officials, Please report to the meeting room for your plan. Thank you."

"Aweee, I wish i could talk to you Bye IU unnie!!" Lisa bid goodbye to her older bestfriend.
She chuckled waving goodbye.

She entered the meeting room and once was greeted by a loud noise.

"Whatever scumbag, That doesn't change the point that i got higher than you in Math!" The Vice president, Jisoo Kim, Shouted at Jin.

"How dare you bully my beautiful face! THAT'S UNBELIBUBBLE! " Jin shouted as Jisoo rolled her eyes. Jin is the Treasurer, he's bad at math.

"Will you two shut up, Im having my sleep here" Yoongi, The Auditor said.

Jennie just rolled her eyes. Jennie is the Representative, She mostly does the speeches and stuff.

Well me? Im the secretary, They voted me since im pretty good in journalism which means i have the penmanship everybody praises.

"Another day of our president's lateness. YEY!!" Yoongi shouted happily. It's normal for our president to be late, Since we wouldn't start if the president isn't here, He makes the decisions okay-

"Sorry im late- The teacher asked me to help her" Jungkook, Came in scratching his nape awkwardly taking a seat. There he is, My crush for almost three years yet i still don't have the guts to confess.

I placed my head on the table just like what jennie did. My face smirked by thinking of an idea Jennie has been avoiding lately.

"So~~ Jennie-unnie~ How's your date with Tae-" She covered my mouth tickling me. THIS BITCH-

"Heyy!! StOb iT!" Jin started giggling by the fact i imitated him.
I then tickled Jennie back as she started laughing.

"Yo bitchez! We still here y'know?" Jisoo sighed heavily, While me and Jennie roll our eyes.

"Anyways, So what's our plan again? I kinda forgot about it" Jungkook spoke while the rest stare at him blankly.

"Bruh, You're the one who came up with the plan yesterday and then you forgot it now?" Lisa asked, Trying to cover up there laughs. Jungkook playfully roll his eyes.

"Bla Bla Bla! Your plan was this..."

_____________

Jungkook did the most of it while i just wrote it. Jennie gave some ideas along with Yoongi, While jin was staring in the mirror admiring his face. Jisoo was just playing her phone since she said she's useless if Jungkook would be here.

For some reason we became less since some of them had to go home. Until Me, Jungkook and Jennie were left.

"So you meant it was supposed to be like that the whole time-" I was interrupted by Jennie's phone. The ringtone became loud every second.

"Hey Mom... Ohhh!... But im still-....ok fine! Fine! Im coming geez....Bye see your later" She ended the call with a smirk on her face looking at me.

"Sorry bitches, But i need to go~ My eyes widen suddenly as i grabbed her hand, She looked at me with a grin. She knows I have a crush on Jungkook.

" Unnie. Please don't go! " I whispered pouting at the end. She let go while skipping outside happily..

Great!

Just!

Great!!

Im left alone with my crush that i can't even properly talk to! AMAZING BITCH--

_____________________

THIS was inspired by my school life since im also apart of the student council T^T but everything here was just my thoughts, The student council thingy btw. I just remembered my school last year.

WHOS EXCITED FOR BP'S COMEBACK YALL?!
im raging inside...

Btw, Is it okay if i share one of my upcoming books here?