Destined

I DONT KNOW if the picture above is true but i just saw this post on IG and cropped it out..
So let's get IT! Shall we?

"Hi Lis!"

"What do you want Chaeng? Im busy laying around. can't you see?"

"Yeah whatever"
Lisa just rolled her eyes at her Unnie's behavior.

"Btw, I was wondering if you can attend a party?"
Lisa once again rolled her eyes making Rose scoff.

"My boyfriend Jimin is throwing the party. And don't worry Jisoo and Jennie unnie will come with there bfs" Rose wink while Lisa just sighed annoyingly.

"And be a third wheeler watching ya'll make out? Hell na!" She shouted, Rose just whined going near her making her annoyed as ever.

"Lisa~~~~ PLEASEE! Oh and maybe you can finally find a lover there" She teased while the younger doubt it.

"Aish! Fine! Im coming, Now.. OUT!" She shouted as the other girl chuckled basically running outside while closing the door.

'Well this tonight's gonna be long' She thought, She then shrugged it off. Walking to the closet to pick an outfit for tonight.

_________________

" Hyung!! Of course im not coming!" He shouted, Completely annoyed by his hyungs.

"Yes your coming! AND- Don't forget Jimin hyung is the one who threw the party" Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"Whatever, Your gonna bring your gfs with ya so what's the point? I'll be lonely there" said Jungkook as he just throw a blank stare at them.

"Jungkook, Do you really wanna make me drag you there? Punk?" Jin said making it look convincing with his acting skills.

"Yeah yeah fine, I'll come" he rolled his eyes making his hyungs throw a fist on the air.

"And Who knows? You might fine a lover too"

___________________

LISA'S POV

We finally arrived at the party after an enternity.
Im just going to stay alone, I'd rather be on my own than to see my unnies being lovey dovey with there boyfriends.

"Taehyungie~" I heard Jennie running to Taehyung hugging him.

"Hi Chim" Rose greeted him by hugging him.

Jisoo simply kissed Jin on the cheeks as i roll my eyes.

"Hi oppas" i said, The moment i look at them, Yes THEY WERE MAKIN
OUT INFRONT OF ME!!

"eW- Someone bless my eyes! UNNIES! I'll just get some drinks" The 3 couples chuckled while Lisa was cringing at the thought.

While walking she bumped into someone, The Juice fell near her stomach as she scoff.

"Will you watch were you are going?" She asked, Obviously annoyed.

"I wasn't looking at you Ms. Until i turned back" He replied.

"Yeah, Because you were blocking the way" said Lisa, Rolling her eyes.

"Fine, I don't wanna cause drama between us, So im sorry. Here" He took of his jacket and tied it around her waist.

This simple act made Lisa blush. He looked up and chuckled.

"Jeon Jungkook, 22 yrs. old" He gave out his hand, While Lisa shyfully shaked it.

"Im sorry for blaming you too. Wanna get some drinks? " Lisa shyfully asked Jungkook just smiled.
"Sure!"
They walked to the bar and ordered a few drinks, But not that much since it's just the start of the party and they might get drunk.

"

are you alone?" Jungkook asked while Lisa glanced at him and smiled.

"Nope, Im here with my friends. But I don't wanna see them kissing with there boyfriends. Ew!" She shrugged it off while Jungkook let out a giggle.

"I guess were in the same situation" said Jungkook making Lisa smile.

"I wanna introduce you to my friends first!" Lisa convinced Jungkook and he just chuckled.

She grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him to were her Unnie's were.

"Hi Unnies! Meet Jungkook!" Lisa said while introducing him to them.

They just grinned evily making lisa groan.

"Cmon! Your gonna tease me when im home" Lisa whined as the girls chuckled making Jungkook a bit comfortable.

"Hey Pasta- Kook?" Jimin was surprised when he saw Jungkook.

"Wait what's happening?" Lisa asked completely confused.

"You know him?" Lisa added, Questioning Jungkook as he only nodded.

"Of course i know him, His my hyung. Well not blooded" He said while the other silently leaving to give them some alone time.

"YAHH UNNIES COME BACK!" Lisa shouted while the girl laughed

A/N: Me shouting to blackpink, So pretend The girls that laughed was YG-

"Haist, Those Girls are weird" Lisa added while Jungkook chuckled.

"So i guess we're destined"

____________________

Another boring story 😗

K BYEE