Sudden Proposal

He loves photography, It's just somehow so Amazing.
Lisa loves photography but not as much as she loves Art. She thinks it's what she's made for.
He honestly thinks they're made for each other.
Without Art, You cant have the best photo.

He was playing on his computer.
He turned to his side and saw the love of his life. Sitting on the furry mat while painting on her canvas.

He smiled and looked back to the computer as the game was starting.

She was busy painting until she noticed she was out of white.
She just sighed and stood up to go to her Art room where all of her paints are placed. She got her white paint and went back to their room.

The room was unique you can say. The right side was full of what Jungkook loves and the left side was full of what Lisa loves, To end it, a couch exactly at the middle.

She continued painting for awhile but decided to end it tomorrow. She lay on furry mat and stretched her legs.

"Kookie."
"Kookie?"
"Kookie!!"
"KOOKIE!!"

She shouted making Jungkook take off his headphones with a confused look.

"Im hungry" she said with a pout on her face, he laughed and paused the game.
She stood up, jumped at his back so she could have a piggy backride.

He hold her arms as Lisa secured her legs around his waist.
"How about Ramen?" He asked.
She just nodded and He smiled.

It was 2pm, You wouldn't expect a couple to eat at that time as you just ate your lunch 2hours ago

(it's making me hungry tho😂)

He let her sat on the seat, Opens the cabinet and grabbed two packs of ramen.
Lisa just sat there, She picked up her phone and scrolled through it.
"Hey, Did you hear, Taehyung proposed to Jennie. Did you congratulate your hyung?"
She said to cover up the silence.
"Why you telling me all of a sudden? Do you want me to propose to you too?" he asked still concentrating on the water boiling. Lisa just looked down, He knew she was blushing already.

"N-no, I-ah, Just told you" She replied, She was surprised by his answer that's why she stuttered.
He chuckled and looked at her.
"Don't worry, I won't propo-"
"YAH!!"

---

They ate their ramen, Very silently. The time ran so fast that it was already 3pm. Lisa washed the dishes while Jungkook went upstairs to take a shower.
Her phone suddenly rang, It was Rose calling.

"Hi Chaeng, What's with the call?" She asked, Her ear flat on the phone and her head bending towards her left shoulder as support since she was still washing her hands.
"I just came to say it right away or i'll forget, We we're planning on having a picnic on the park. Will you come?" She asked.
"Sure Chaeng, Will you come too?" Lisa asked.
"Still not sure, Jimin would probably get a business call.."She replied.
" Ok Bye unnie! "Lisa said and ended the call.

She wiped her hands and hold her phone.
"Who's that?" Jungkook asked.
"It was Rose, They were planning on a picnic at the park, Lets go there too." She said.

--

They arrived at the park were Rose exactly said.
"Where are they Kook?" She said, She was busy looking around that she didn't notice Jungkook.

"Lis"
"Yeah"
"You've been the most beautiful girl i lade my eyes on, Sure we had a lot of challenges, But no matter what I'll love you always and no one can break that."

Lisa was already tearing up as Jungkook kneeled down and got something in his pocket.

"Ms. Manoban, Will you marry me?" She was in pure shock at first.
"Do you expect me to say No?" She hugged Jungkook without any doubt.

"Does that mean Yes?"
"Of course!"
"FINALLY!!" he shouted making me laugh as he placed the ring on her finger.

(Single me😂)

"Yey! MY LILI HAS GROWN!!" Jisoo out of nowhere started shouting.
"Congrats Lis!" Rose greeted.
"Now, I'm not the only one who is engaged" Jennie added fixing her ring.

The 7 boys started congratulating them.

______________

Please vote, follow, and share!