My Busy Bf

Lalisa

My life is a mess. Look, My Boyfriend barely goes home. It's not like i feel like he's cheating on me. I totally understand him, He... He's a mafia. So, i would have to be protected by 10  bodyguards. Sometimes, Jungkook would send 50 guards.
I'm just tired of living this way, I want a normal life.

And here's another month without my Bf, We look like were siblings already. He barely texts me or calls me.

I jumped off my bed and took a quick shower, Then head down for some breakfast. As usual, im alone in my house (The guards Are outside surrounding the whole House).
I decided to call Jennie and the girls. They relate to me too, They're pairs are the same with jeon.
I grabbed my phone and called Rose first.
"Hey Chaeng! Wanna come to my house" i asked.
"Sorry Lis, I can't Jimin already got home" She said.
"Ohh ok."i ended the call end called the others.
But all i heard was 'Sorry, Taehyung came back, i wanna spend time with him. ' 'Jin already came back, I wish i could but i promised him we were going on a date'.

Well, I'm alone. What about Jungkook? Probably Busy with meetings again. I'm kinda used to him being gone for a month,It's like my routine now. Wake up, And be alone.
I sighed and sat on the couch. Then, The Doorbell suddenly rang.
I stood up lazily and opened the door.
But i couldn't tell because he hugged me right away. I inhaled his scent and placed one hand on his back.
Why do i feel.... Emotionless.

"Oh hi Jeon, I didn't expect you to be here..." i said looking down as we went in and sat on the couch.
"What do you mean? Don't you miss me?" Jungkook said pouting cutely.
I weakly chuckled and he seemed to notice it.
"What's wrong Lali?" He asked as he went closer to me.
"J-Jeon.. I feel liked, I'm starting to not love you anymore.."

"W-what do you m-mean Lis?" he weakly asked as he looked up to my eyes.
"Guk, You've been busy for a month, You didn't even contacted me. We look like we're not even dating." I said to him, I could see the pain in his eyes.
"T-then h-how can i make it u-up to you?" He answered back with a smile, A fake one.
"Jeon...

Can we Just break up?"

______________

Dont worry sisters, I will update soon. LiKe ToMorRoW toMoRrOw! Just kidding..
Anyway, Please vote! Share! Follow me! And comment what part was your favorite!