Im Watching You

JEON JUNGKOOK

I see my wife happily playing with our child. I could watch there smiles all day. They were walking by the riverside as well as walking through the fields. I stayed closed to them as possible. Guarding them, almost.
"Mommy look! There's a kite! Could we fly it?" our child asked and She happily smiled.
"Darling we don't know who this kite belongs to-" Suddenly, Jungseo cries aloud. Lisa went by him patting his back and made him calm.
"Ok fine baby, But make sure to return it to whoever owns it, alright?" Lisa smiled. I miss that smile so hella much.
"Mommy.." She hummed in response brusing his hair using her fingers.
"I can see daddy"
"What Jungseo? Daddy's in heaven now remember that?"
"But his sitting beside you, looking at you"

I see a tear run down her face, As she chuckles. "So he still does cannot stop looking at me huh?" i slowly chuckle at her words. I really wanna hug her right now, but assuming im just a soul wandering around how can i even do that? I'm spending my last days on earth now.
A manly voice suddenly calls, i look up to see my dad.
"Lisa-yah! Jungseo! Grandma has made pie for us! C'mon!" He shouts. There leaving now, And im leaving. I see a white light and suddenly a voice heard.
"Jungkook-ssi, Are you ready?" the next thing i knew my feet slowly took me to that light, The last thing i saw was my..

Wife holding our child who got shot.

__________________

Hihi short update~