Unexpected

. ° .

It's been 5 months since the two last seen each other.
BTS having busy schedules all day long, BLACKPINK busy with the photoshoots.

They are indeed busy as hell. All they both want is to feel the warmth and the comfort of each other.

They miss the kisses, the cuddles, and their chats. They even less time to call each other virtually.

"Lalisa, Me and the girls are going out, Wanna come?" Jennie asked.
Her Unnies has been worrying for her lately, Lisa has been in her room like a dog in the cage for two days.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry." She replied.
Jennie nodded, She knew Lisa was very stressed out with her work lately and needed some alone time.
She slowly went out and gently closed the door, Eyeing the younger.

*Ding ding*
It was from Lisa's phone, Just from the start of her ringtone, She knew Jungkook was calling her.
She directly answered it.

Jungkook: Hello doll!
Lisa: kookie-yah , Where are you? When are you coming back to korea?
Jungkook: Miss me? *Chuckles*
Lisa: God, Jungkook, Please answer me. You look like your not in your Hotel.
Jungkook: I just went out to buy some banana milk-Oh sorry Lili, I need to go now, My manager needs me! Bye Lili, Love you!
Lisa: Love you mor-
*end call*

Those are how fast they call each other, just about 30 seconds and they have to stop.
Honestly, Lisa wants to spend hours talking with Jungkook but how? There's no chance for that unless their schedules are over.

Lisa placed her phone on the table, She grabbed her towel and took a quick shower.

After, She plopped herself in the bed. She then heard a doorbell rang.

'Oh, How come my Unnies were fast' she thought.

She opened the door and a tear immediately dropped out her eyes.
She hugged him tightly as possible.
"Kookie, You didn't tell me you were going back.. I miss miss miss miss you!" Lisa said pausing every six words as she was sobbing aswell.
She pulled out and leaned near him and then they kissed.
It was full of passion and love for each other.
She did miss his sweet scent.
"I missed you too, Lili" Jungkook kissed Lisa's cheek.

She giggled and closed the door and dragged him to her room.

"Your Unnies told me you weren't eating well. Lili , what have i told you about that?" Jungkook worryingly said.
"I know kook, but i just can't focus that time. i was totally stressed out." She looked down at her fingers.
"I know you were Lis, But please take care of yourself. I dont want you getting hurt." He answered placing his arms around Lisa's shoulder.
"I'm so grateful to have you, What did i do to deserve you Kookie yah?" Lisa added.
"Im supposed to say that, doll"

That night made Lisa more than happy. She finally hugged him,talked to him, cuddle with him, and kissed him.

_____________________

This chapter was indeed short. But hoped you liked it! I promise i will update as soon as possible! Bye!