Arrangement

Cmon Lis! Just one more question from the test and you can finally eat lunch with your lovely friends!And- FINALLY! Math's taking my time

And- FINALLY! Math's taking my time.

"Ms.Kim! Im done with my Test!" i handed my testpaper to her kindly and she just show me a smile.

"I know you want to eat lunch now, I will miss seeing you Lisa. Why does time take too fast?" My teacher asked jokingly.

Its almost the end of school and My ass can't wait! College is tiring....
I bid goodbye to my teacher as i happily skipped to lunch.

"HEY LIS! OVER HERE!"

________________________

"Dad! I have a girlfriend now! Can't i just marry my girlfriend instead of finding someone else" Echoes of a College student were heard from the hallways of the big mansion.

"I don't trust your girlfriend here, She's a gold digger and if she gets into our banks. She'll be the cause of our business's end" Mr.Jeon replied, His son groaned in annoyance.

"Make sure you break up with her, I already found the right Girl you should marry." He said while Jungkook stormed off his office angrily.

Why does Dad keep on misunderstanding me?! Im already an adult!

"Hey Mr.Lee, Will you take me to school?" He asked him politely.
He just bowed and opened the car door for him as he gets in.

"You missed your morning class Mr.Jeon" He said as the younger only sighed.

"Yes, I know. My dad had  something to talk again" he replied back, His anger still raging inside of him.

After minutes, he finally arrived at school.
He went inside the school as he directly went inside the cafeteria.

"HEY LIS OVER HERE" Before he could look. He was bumped by a girl.

"Im so so sorry, I didn't see-" He didn't let her continue by saying.

"Are you blind or what? Can't you see I'm here?" He asked while the girl's smile faded away into an intimidating stare.

"I already said sorry Mr.  Besides you were the one who blocked the way" She replied back while rolling her eyes.
She then walked off making him more pissed to the fact she doesn't even know he's a son of the richest families around korea.

"GiRl! Do you even know who he is?!" Rose, My Bestie started blabbering

"Will you shut up? I'm having my meal" i answered, she just rolled her eyes and made me face her.

"He's that popular boy everyone's talking about! He's the son of Jeon.Entertainment" She stared at me while i slap her hands off my shoulders.

"If he's popular, i should've known who he is. And- That doesn't mean im also popular you chipmunk" I savagely replied back while she roll her eyes.

"Yah! Stop acting like a bitch! Where's the smile?" She teased at the end making me groan in annoyance.

"I lost my appetite because of you!" i jokingly snapped at her as she only chuckle.

She stuffed some food in her mouth, Then after drank some cola.

"Hey, I heard Jennie and Taehyung broke up today" She said sadly.

"WHAT WHY?!" I shouted loudly making the whole cafeteria look at me.
"Sorry"

"Pff you don't know?! It's like, The whole school is talking about it!"

"I need to bring them back together or I'll die! There sweet and compatible for each other, Ugh! If bambam didn't continue that prank, They would've still be dating" i replied back annoyed when i said his name.

"Yeah Yeah, Pokpak I'll be going i still need to help my teacher" She said while showing a peace sign leaving.

"Bye chae-" I was interrupted by a phone call, Oh its just mom.

"Hey sweetie~ I was hoping if we could meet up at this restaurant because i have something important"

"What is it mom"

"I know you will be surprised, But I'll tell you when you arrived"

"Ok mom"

_________________________

"Hey sweetie! Here!" I heard her shout as i quick ran over to her and hug her, Then sat beside her.

"Ok, But Lis.. Me and another company had a deal.. And- It's.. You will be having an arranged wedding"

"WHAT?! mom! I can't do that!"
I shouted at her as she only looked down.

"I-I'm sorry mom, Will it really make you happy?" i asked and she happily nods.

"Ok then sweetie your meeting the boy today"

The door opened revealing someone..

ITS HIM, F*CK ITS HIM?!?!
My eyes widen but he only smirked.
"Hey Ms.Manoban,This is my son. Jeon Jungkook."
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Jeon"i greeted him as i bowed.

Jungkook's POV.

Well this is interesting...

________________________

Love ya'll! Please please please follow me! Im not forcing you to

😊😌🙏❤️

Edit:

Btw... Hi papa! 😯👉👈