Q & A And Dare with boyfriend

"HELLO! As you can see through the title were doing a Q&A since you fans wanted to ask us questions!" Lisa shouted as excitement took over her body.
She turned to her side and saw Jungkook pretending to be asleep.
She smacked his chest and he pouted.
"That was hard, You see people, Lisa is the most strict girlfrien-" He earned another slap making him groan in pain.
"Anyways, LETS GET ITT!!" she said to the camera and faced it to Jungkook who was pouting.
"Let's get it.." He pouted making Lisa pinched his cheeks out of cuteness.
The video transitioned to Lisa and Jungkook sitting properly at their bed.
"Oohh! Someone asked. 'Who gets jealous easily?'" She smirked while looking at Jungkook.
"Me!" He said.
'How did you guys met?' Lisa read it.
Jungkook who was looking at Lisa signaling she'll tell it.
"We met in school, i was a new student back then so Jungkook helped me until we became friends." She answered with that tone of a teacher explaining.
Jungkook was still staring at her.
'Who's the pervert?'
"Eh, You know the answer already, It's him!" She said pointing to Jungkook while he pouted.
He scrolled through his phone for questions.
'Who cooks?'
"Jungkookie it's your time to shine!" Lisa giggled.
"Me, Even if Lisa's dad is a cooker, I'm the cooker in the house *whispers* She's a bad cook" He said.
"YAHHHH!! I HEARD THAT!" She said as she throw pillows at him while he was laughing.
'Who said i love you first?'
"As always, Boys are the first ones to say that" She sassily replied making him chuckle.
'i dare you to sing - Jungkook'
"Noo!! He only sings for me!" she shouted making him giggle.
"It's for the fans you dumbyy!"
He started singing a song from charlie puth as Lisa was acting all emotional while lipsyncing to the song.
'Who starts a fight often?'
They were both thinking when Jungkook suddenly spoke.
"Ah, It's me i mean Its her!" Jungkook corrected while pointing to the Lisa.
She just nodded in response.
'I dare Jungkook give Lisa a peck on the lips'
"Why is that dare so-" she was cutted off when Jungkook pecked her in the lips.
'I dare Lisa to run around the house for 2 times'
She lazily stood up and started doing it. Jungkook showed the camera to Lisa who was seen through the bedroom window.
She went back inside sweating.
'I dare Jungkook to sing a girly song for 50 seconds'
"WHY!! That's too weirddd!" He said with a weird face.
"Im a barbie girl~ In a Barbie Worrlld~" he started singing making Lisa laugh at the sight.
'Who is always dancing or singing'
"Me me me me!" She said repeatedly as she stood up and doing the hype and the orange Justice.
"Well that's it for today folks, Sorry for making it short, This Lalalalisa_m here says she wants to sleep." Jungkook said.
"Bye!!" they both said in unison

________________

Sorry if this chapter is sooooooo slow.
(Slowlyy PleASdE -Kim Jisoo 2017)
Anyways, Love ya'll! Dont forget to vote, follow me, and comment your favorite question/ dare. Byeee!!