Liar 3

Ok ok, I know.. It's been like 23-26 chapters and now, I just thought of doing It. Forgive mE.
I was just so curious if you guys wanted it since ya'll keep commenting on Liar 2 like ya'll just saw someone call your bestie ugly. And besides i got pity for one who wanted a Liar 3 SO HERE IT ISSSSSS

LALISA

I was watching TV when the door opened with Jungkook and a slut, Kissing each other. No tears didn't dare to roll down my cheeks.

His drunk, Again.

His been like this for the past 2 months. What's even more awful? That slut is my bestfriend, Tzuyu.
I sigh, trying to stay strong. I looked at them and i could only see Tzuyu smirking at me while Jungkook started placing marks on her neck. I looked away, Holding my tears as i stood up and went straight upstairs, One by one a tear dropped.

I-i can't take it anymore

________________________

"Jungkook, Im going out"

"Yes baby"

I bet 'baby' wasn't even real. He forgot everything what happened lastnight.

"Where are you going?" He asked, Furrowing his eyebrows.

"Going with my friend, Bambam"

He roll his eyes, As i did the same. Like he cares anyways, He was with my so called bestfriend.

______

"Hey bammie!" I smiled and he smiled back.
"Sup"

I sat down on the chair infront of him and he turned off his phone.
His smile was soon replaced with a sigh, And his tears started to become visible. He looked at the window for awhile and bursted into tears making frown.

"Omg! Bam! What happened?"
"She broke up with me, Mina broke up with me"

I patted his back and he kept crying, My vision was blury. But i held my tears in.

"Looks like were almost in the same page"

"What's wrong?" He wiped his tears and he looked up to me, Although his eyes were still redish from rubbing and crying.
"The usual again"
"Lisa, I told you to break up with him"
"I can't ok? I still love him"
"LISA YOU LOVE HIM? HE CHEATED ON YOU!"
"I-i know, But-"

I looked down, He sighed when the waiter came in giving our orders. He eyed me for awhile and walked away.

"Jisoo noona would be very happy if you broke up with that jerk"
"Wait, How is she? Is she fine with Jin now?"
"They're both fine now, But i don't wanna see her beating that jerk's ass"

We both sighed and he looked at me with a grin. This b*tch wants to go shopping great.

___________________

I went back home, And again saw him and tzuyu making out. That girl really wants to get a hold of his pants does she? I rolled my eyes as i went upstairs.

Don't worry Lali, This will be the night... The night that will end someone's relationship.

_______________________

JUNGKOOK

I woke up, And looked to my side but Lisa wasn't here. I went downstairs but she wasn't there in the living room nor the kitchen.

NO- LISA PLEASE.

i quickly went to the closet, Her clothes weren't there. My knees felt weak.

I did it again, Why does she have to be freaking kind. SHE GAVE ME A CHANCE AND I DESTROYED IT.

i saw a paper and grabbed it.

Dear Jungkook,

Your probably woke up without me, Im not living here. Were divorcing right now and that's final so sign the freaking papers or I'll make sure you go to jail. Im going Back to my hometown with my unnies to spend more time with them rather  experiencing shit with you.

I.gave.you.a.chance.

AND YOU FREAKING DESTROYED IT! DON'T COME BACK TO ME SAYING YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOVED ME. YOUR A JERK JUNGKOOK. A STUPID IDIOTIC JERK. YOU BROKE MY HEART INTO A MILLION TIMES. DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT?
now that I'm not here, Let's see how much years you can live. Oh right! You didn't even need me!

-Lalisa MANOBAN

Im such an idiot, For trusting you.
She thought.

______________________

Waddup bootiful readers uWu. Some thirdshot now 😂