Catboy And Swan Princess

A/n: Inspired by Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat noir.
I mean who doesn't freaking watch it.

Jeon Jungkook

As i went inside the classroom, I sat down on my chair next to my Bestfriend Jimin.
"Hey bro! Have you heard? The Queen of Music is coming!" He shouted making me chuckle.
"Then you should go see her, You're always that fan who is whipped" i suggested as he roll his eyes.
"Nahh, I'm more interested on the girl beside that ash brown haired girl." He looked at my back as i looked back aswell.

That girl Lisa and her friend Rose? Lisa is always acting weird and shy around me while Rose acts tough. She's perfect for Jimin.

"Pfff, Goodluck with that. She's tough" I winked.

My eyes then glued when the teacher came.
"Listen class, This is your lucky time. Taylor the Queen of Music is coming to perform at our school-" She was cutted off when the class started cheering.

"Ugh, Queen of Music? I am the queen of music. Right Nayeon?" Sana who was infront of my seat asked Nayeon.
"Yes! Yes! You are!" Nayeon complimented.

I rolled my eyes when the teacher then started the lessons.

_________________

Our class ended when the school rang. Everybody rushed outside to stand and watch Taylor getting ready to sing.

"Hello Catherine University!! This is Taylor the Queen of Music!! Andddd a 5 6 7-" Taylor was surprised when Sana stood up.
"Your music is weird, the lyrics don't make sense, And you dance like shit. Couldn't agree more?" Sana shouted making everybody take out there phones and video it.
"There she goes again with her brat side" I heard Rose gossiping with Lisa.
"She seriously has to stop this" Lisa gossiped back while face-palming.
"TAYLOR THATS NOT TRUE-" Lisa shouted but then Taylor run off shredding in tears.
"Sana that wasn't really good of you to say that" I said as she only crossed her arms.
"sorry to burst your bubbles, Im just spilling the tea here" Sana sassily replied back as she walked out with Nayeon by her side, Basically dragging her.

Well i guess the show is over, Everybody disapointedly walked outside to the school garden.

Lalisa

It's almost an hour and everybody is waiting for Taylor to regain confidence. Not until, A girl came out with 2 inched heels and a rock star outfit.
She chuckles as she took out her microphone.
"I'm No longer Taylor! IM Kardashia! AND IM GONNA MAKE YOU REALIZE HOW GOOD MY MUSIC IS!" She shouted as she zapped some people making them freeze. She walks to them and places head phones on them.

This is the time.

"Rose, I'm gonna ask for help! Brb!" I shouted as i ran to the school hall then to a classroom with no one in it.

I took out a box and opened it revealing my swan like masked. I placed it on then my outfit appeared.

It was a white dress that reached  mid-thigh with swan feathers on it.
I touched my hair and then a flower clip appeared.

I walk out when a body was thrown my way i catched it.
"Didn't see you there princess" Catboy said as he winked at me.
"I always thought Cats could land on there Feet" I replied while chuckling.
I let him down while he got out his stick.
We then started running as we jumped from roof to roof.

"Sana humiliated her song, and dancing. Kardashia is probably heading for her, and her mic. She's useless without it" I stated making him confused.
"How'd you know that?" He asked while we still continue running.
"A-ah ofc i heard that! It was recorded you know!" I lied making him nod.

"HELLPPP! SWAN PRINCESS, CATBOY HELP ME" Sana shouted, Before catboy could go i grabbed his tail making him stop.

"We need a plan Kitty, We Can't go there empty handed" I said while he smirked.
"Then what's the plan princess?"

__________

"stick to the plan Kitty cat" I shouted as he nodded and jumped to the rooftop were sana and Kardashia was.

"Hey taylor, Looking for some music?" he smirked as he showed her a radio.  She just laughed pathetically.

"Music will go no more without this" he playfully winked.
She then turned angry as i then grabbed my hair clip that turned into a rope. I then wrapped the rope around her legs fastly.

"Get it!" I shouted as he grabbed the microphone and broke it.

A/n: Get it! Awesome screen- sorry i had to

Taylor came back confused while everyone unfrozed.
I

plucked a feather out my dress and threw it in the sky. A white mist soon was seen as it fixed the town.

We jumped to another rooftop.
"Hey princess, Wanna hang out? Meet me at XXX rooftop tonight" He winked as he was getting ready to leave.
"Kitty you know i can't-"
"I trust you princess" he then left happily making me giggle.