Bet

Lisa POV

Here at our high school. Yes, There is always the Famous of the school, The playboy, And last the cold girl.

Cold just fits my personality. I only have 1 bestfriend. That's Rose, The cheerleader of our Basketball team. She and i have a lot in common, We knew each other because we were roommates back at middle school.

Your probably wondering who's the playboy. He's Jeon jungkook, His lips has probably landed on everyone in the school. Except for me and Rose, Duh!

He is also part of the basketball team, That makes him even more famous. His friends and him are boys you would have to avoid if you don't want to get your heart broken.

I was walking down the hallway to the cafeteria, I wanted to meet Rose and finally have some time with her.
I bought the food and i sat in our usual seating place and ate peacefully.

"Yo lis! Im here" Rose said sitting down with her food.

"Hi chaeng, How was History?" i asked her, She gave me a sigh and looked back at me.

"As always, That boring subject just makes me wanna go to sleep."
She said rolling her eyes. I giggled in response and continued eating.

________________

Jungkook POV

I sat on our table, Leting out a sigh. I felt a hand on my shoulder, It was no other than my bestfriend, Taehyung.

"Hyung, This day is boring." I whined, He laughed and smiled.

"Do you really want one of my bets?" he asked me. I nodded.

"It better not be kissing Eunha again, I hate that girl." I answered. He laughed again and patted my back.

"What? Tell me." I said, He turned from his laugh to a serious glare.

"Easy, Date The coldest girl of our school and you get a $100 dollars or even more if you break her heart."
I turned into a serious one and gulped.

You

Mean

Lalisa manoban?

________________

Part 2?  Coming soon 🤗