Jeon Entertainment

Lalisa

It's weird how me and Jungkook work in the same company. We train Trainees to become rising stars. Jungkook is the CEO but he's mostly known for teaching how to sing properly and i am The dance teacher.

"Mornin" He mumbled as he pecked my cheeks making me chuckle. He placed his bags on the counter.
"You're going already? It's too early, You haven't have your breakfast yet" i said and he looked at me with a smile.
"I gotta go Lis, I might have some unfinished works" He said as he grabbed his bags and bid me goodbye.

I was never that late teacher, Except I'd arrive at the right time.
'Since There is just 40 minutes left, Why don't i Watch Netflix' i thought. But another thought said i might be late like the last time.
I just took a shower and ready my clothes.
(I decided, Why wouldn't i show a picture of what she wore)

NARRATION

It matched her day since it was sunny, She grabbed her bags and head to her car.
"Mr.Lee After you drop me off, You can Leave since I'll be riding with Jungkook" She warmly smiled making the old man smile back.

--------

She arrived and all the staff greeted her with a simple "Goodmorning!".
She walked inside the elevator and pressed the 7th floor, It was all were the staff stay and Jungkook's and her room were there too. It was off-limits for the trainees unless they were called.
She entered her room which was right beside Jungkook's office.
She sat down on her chair and started reading trainees profiles.

Lisa's POV

Ah yes, My favorite trainee. Na haeun. She dances very well and sings very well. She has an A+ almost everyday. And the trainee who needs more practice, Chao Cian (Random Chinese name, idk chinese so spare me)
Sure she's good in rapping and singing but she needs to dance more energeticly.
That's right! I forgot, I'm going to tell there results now, It's friday so it means giving results of how they did over the week.
I started writing the results on each paper. After i was done, I stood up as i ran to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor.

--

When i entered they all stood up straightly and were very nervous, Some of them were sweating. I smiled at them and gave them there papers.
"Thank you!" They all said and started reading there papers. Some were in the verge of crying while some were relieved.
"Goodluck for the Next week!" I smiled and went outside.

I started entering rooms to watch there dancing.

_________________

Jungkook's POV

I'm in the 4th floor, I was teaching some of them how to sing. But they just couldn't get what i expected, So i had to be serious to make them work hard. If you want to reach your dreams you need to work hard. I'm supposed to debut a group next 5 months, I can't just let them lay around.

----

The class was very hard, teaching Class D is very frustrating.
I wanted some advice from Lisa so i swung her office door open and saw her on her table writing something. I sat on the couch near the window frustrated.
"Love~ what happened?" She asked as she sat beside me.
"I can't debut a girlgroup like this, They're so hard to teach, They can't even get one line right!" I said angrily. She sighed and hugged me. I hated how she can calm me in less then a second.
"They'll get the hang of it, That's why were teaching them, Practice makes perfect remember?" She calmly said making me slowly smile.
I sighed and looked up to her who was smiling.
"Thanks Lis, I needed it" I showed my Bunny teeth making her chuckle.

____________

We debuted a successful girlgroup, There first MV was a success and it wouldn't have been without Lisa. She was there to help me reach that goal.

_____________________

YA'LL ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME! Thank you for supporting me! 😍😊.. And yes i used Na Haeun because who doesn't love her dancing? I just couldn't think of a name same as that Chao Cian.
Please Vote! Share! Comment and follow me, I'm not forcing you to! 🖐️Bye!