Girl Next Door

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

I love being alone. I live alone, I eat alone, i sleep alone, and i will always stay alone. My parents you're asking? Like they care. They were never there for me after my brother Taehyung was born.

My mom spoils him while she treats my like garbage. My dad plays with him but he shouts at me. But, My brother was there for me. And when finally, I got 22 yrs old last year, My parents set me free after much begging. They didn't care anyway.

My life's miserable and no one can change that, But i guess i was wrong. There's this girl next door, She always come to the garden everytime the clock hits 2 in the afternoon. She would water the plants and play with her phone, She would sometimes bring something to eat for snacks.

I want to talk to her, But i'm afraid she'll just ignore me and act cold. And again, I was wrong.

-------flashback--------

*knock knock*

Seriously, Who's coming at my door this early.
I harshly open the door to see her holding a plate with a bright smile.

"Hi! My dad said to give this to you since mom made pie! And he wanted to share some!" She said showing her brightest smile. Without permission, She barges in making me pissed.
She looks around and frowned.

"Why are you covering the sunlight? Let them in!" She said, She opened the curtains, And what i hate went inside.

"Aish!! Seriously! Can you just go out"  i shouted, So this is her.

"Nope! Not until you shove that pie in your mouth! I heard you have no one to talk to.." She told me while sitting down on the chair next to the counter. As she showed a cute pout.

"So friends?"

"Friends then" she smiles happily.
this is what you've trying to tell me? Her smile is as bright as the sun! It makes my day even brighter!

"Hey! Let's go to our garden soon, I promise you it's absolutely heaven in there" She acted pleased and touched making me smile.
"Your cute when you smile, It suits you"

_____________________

GAWD! thank you so so so much for 5k reads!! 😭❤️🎉🎉

ILYSM!!! So i made this as a 5k special! HOPED YOU LIKE IT CAUSE I'VE BEEN CRYING JOY FOR THE PAST DAY WHEN I JUST GOT 5K.

thanks ya'll!! For supporting this book 😘😘

And btw, Please check out my new book!

She's Mine// Liskook