Desperate

LALISA

"What The F*ck! You haven't broke up with him yet!? Bitch, He's just using you for your body! Lisa im worried sick for you! Im telling you to end this luv" scolds from her unnie were heard from the house. Lisa had just come home after helping her so called 'boyfriend' steal some money.

"Jennie-unnie i know he loves me! His just... Shy.. To show his love!" She replied back, Jennie seemed stressed about this. Not to mention she's also the girlfriend of a mafia but seeing her bestfriend only getting used to be someone's s*x slave is hella disturbing.

"Lisa-yah.. I've warned you already ok? Im trying to be the bestfriend that would support you but im just advising-" Lisa interrupted by slapping her in the face. Jennie's eyes grew big, as she held her cheeks that were stinging by Lisa's hard slap.

"Advising me to break up with Jungkook huh? What kind of bestfriend are you? Aren't you supposed to believe in me and trust me?!" She shouted, Jennie couldn't hold in her tears but she didn't want to play weak now.

Lisa aggressively grabbed her bag and kicks the door open as she ran outside hoping a cab would pass by.

And just by that, There friendship is over just because of an argument about a boy.

_________________

"Babe~ I'm home" Jungkook only rolled his eyes, he continued looking at the computer screen.

Lisa sighed and wrapped her arms around Jungkook. Although, He didn't kiss her nor flinched. Lisa went near his neck but Jungkook moved a bit, This signs meant she was getting needy.
"Im not in the mood Lisa, Just go away. Im busy"

She looked down and unwrapped her arms from his neck, Slowly walking to the living room as she watched TV.

Moments later, She felt kissing and nibbling by her ear causing her to slightly moan.

__________________

Morning, Lisa got up and felt stings on her cheeks, her Tears weren't dry yet because of lastnight. He went hard on her, and when he meant hard he means HARD.

"Lisa, One things is for sure, Im only using you because of your body. You are just like the rest of the girl and your far from being special"

Those words, hurtful words are taking over her mind from last time. She looked at Jungkook who was fast asleep. She smiled at the scene.

"Maybe Jennie was right, I shouldn't have trusted you and i was just like the rest of the girls. Im such a slut, A bitch needy ass slut. We weren't destined to be together, and im looking like a desperate girl for attention. I should apologize to Jennie, im such a whore. I was wrong that you love me, i was just actually your toy. Minutes more and im leaving. This is it, this is our end, like something ever started with us huh?" Lisa bitterly smiled, While looking at him. She the grabbed her stuff, putting on her clothes ready to feel freedom from this monstrous man.

"I guess this is really it. Goodbye.. My ex fiancé"

"wait.."

___________________

Haha sorry sorry for long update~ i was very busy laying around mah bed uWu. i thought of this idea while eating-