Still With You

Last chapter 😥

__________________

How i wish you were here by my side. It's 9pm in the night and all i could think was you. I carelessly plopped myself on the bed, Today was such a bad day. Seeing you getting burried by the dirty soil made me cry but made me smile when i could see all your friends were missing you placing there flower on top of your coffen.

Jungkook-ah, Where are you right now? Are you in peace up there? Take care, Arraso?

Haha, What am i doing?

Without even knowing, The moon shined brighter than before. I looked up to see it as i opened the windows near the ceiling, It was a circle window. I leaned on it while staring at the moon. Knowing how my house was close to han river, I could see the reflection of the moon on the river.

A tear escaped my eyes, I couldn't held it in. I bursted into tears, I can't do it. I felt lost without you.

I grabbed my phone to see countless messages from my unnies, They were worried-sick for me, But i brushed it off. I went to the bathroom. As i looked at the mirror, My eyes were swollen and i had reddy nose. I washed my face, but when a look back at the mirror, I saw him. Smiling. NO- THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY IMAGINATION. I quickly closed my eyes as i went out of the bathroom. I felt someone embracing me that i felt like crying.

I slowly sat on my bed, I felt his presence beside me. I spoke suddenly.
"Jungkook why'd you leave? Did you plan this?... I hate you! I-i.... your so selfish!" i paused a bit, i was like a sobbing mess. But i could feel someone crying as well. I heard his voice.

"baby, im sorry. Forgive me.

I promise, I'm still with you"

_________________

Last chapter, You guys thanks so much for da support you gave me. I feel touched and happy. I thinked of this sad story because i felt like it.