What Are We Then?

Btw Our queens got 300M!!

NARRATION

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Where are you going, Give back my phone!" Shouts from Lisa were heard from the hallway as she tried to get her phone back.

"Yah, What is this? Your checking on guys?" Jungkook said while he gave the phone to Lisa.

"Yeah so what?" Lisa added as she roll her eyes and looked back to her phone.
Jungkook was pissed so he stormed off to his class.

"Whats wrong with that dude" Lisa mumbled as she then started walking to her first class.

Let me explain, Lisa and Jungkook are bestfriends. The thing is, They have the same feelings for each other but don't know how to show it.

Lunch time came by, As the school bell started ringing. Lisa grabbed her bag and went out while skipping.
She saw Jungkook and walked by him.
"Hello!" She greeted cheerfully.
He was still pissed so he just looked away.
"Hey! Why are you so pissed and angry, I just looked at pictures of guys" She added while crossing her arms.

Lalisa

He's acting all weird today,

Wait! What if he's pissed because he likes m- No! Stop that! He wouldn't like such a stubborn girl like you!

"Whatever lets go eat" He answered back rolling his eyes.

SHIT THAT EYE ROLL WAS HOT.

I walked by him as i entered the cafeteria and talking blasted in to my ears.
My eyes then glued to my Unnies who were sitting down while talking.
"Hey Unnies!" I said as i skipped and sat beside Jisoo.
"Yah! You were late! We had to keep our hunger because of you!" Jisoo scolded.
"YEY!! Finally food~" Rose said as she took out her lunchbox.
While, Jennie was placing on lipbalm.

My god JENNIE LOOKS SO PRETTY MARRY ME-

My thoughts were disturbed when the boys entered.

"Hey Girls!" Jimin chuckled.

This isn't any cliché where the girls would hate the boys. Me and them are close friends and are inseparable.

"Hey shortie!" Rose teased making Jimin furious.
"Hello!" Taehyung showed his boxy smile as he sat down beside jennie.
"Hi noonas!" Jungkook said as he sat down beside me.
Jin sat beside Jisoo while Jimin angrily sat beside Rose.
"Hey Jennie Noona! I spotted Lisa looking at guys" Jungkook said making Jennie raise her brows.
"Ooohh~ are you jealous kookie~" Jennie teased while having this Big grin on her face.
Don't worry there sister and brother.
Jungkook just roll his eyes while the rest of us chuckled.

The Day went well, But that's when i forgot i had dance club.

I hurriedly walked to the dance class when i entered the students were already dancing and there gaze went to me.

Ah shit, There looking at me, They'll tell the teacher i was late again.

I just akwardly smile as i started walking to were i'd dance.
I have no Friends in here, Jungkook takes Singing classes. and my noonas? Dang there all lazy.

I started practicing some Dance moves that i would be presenting for next week.
While i was busy dancing, I didn't notice a bag by. So i tripped over cause me to land with elbow and smashed my head.

______________

I woke up with pain on my head. I groaned in pain when i heard a voice, A genuine one.

"LISA! YOU OK?" Jungkook shouted making me chuckle.
"Im fine"

Im fine~

HOLY SHIT! JUNGKOOK WAS WATCHING ME. ASLEEP!

My eyes then burst open and saw Jungkook worried on a stool.
I looked around and saw i was in my room.

DID HE JUST CARRY ME HERE!? HOLY SHI- SOMEONE READY MY GRAVE.

"Don't worry, I brought you here" My eyes widen but i just looked down.
"Are you hungry?" He asked. I just nodded when Jennie swung the door open.
"MY BABY! Here's food" She said as she placed the food on my side table, She went out and closed the door.
I slowly got it but Jungkook
grabbed the spoon.
"Hey! How can i eat without a spoon?" I pouted.
He took one big spoon and fed me.
I randomly danced because the food tasted good.

"By the way, I can feed myself Guk" i said.
"Don't you love your crush doing this for you?" He said as i widen my eyes

WHAT DO YOU MEAN. DID JENCHUCHAENG SAID THIS TO HIM. FU-

"I-...... Ch-chill. Your not my boyfriend anyways" I stuttered as i fed myself again.

"Your a good friend tho" I complimented so, But i still loked at my food.

"What do you mean friends? We're not friends" He said. His words made my heart drop, I felt sad.
"Th-then what are we then?" i nervously asked.
He chuckled and then smirked.

"We're a couple"

______________________