My Busy Bf 2

It's been a week since we broke up. Before we broke up, He just told me one condition. He would be paying for my apartment.
Does he really love me like that?

I get off my bed, Bambam wanted to meet up with me. He wanted to introduce his New girlfriend. And I'm sure glad for him.
So i wore simple clothing that fitted my style. Then i saw one of Jungkook's shirt. I stared at it but eventually ended up throwing it. I wanted to renew my life. So i took all the stuff to the trash that reminded me of him.

--At the cafe--

I entered and immediately saw Bambam and a girl, She sure looked pretty.
"Hey Lis! Meet my girlfriend Mina!" He said as i reached out to her for a hug.
(Hey, I ship Bamina too)
"Hi! So you're the Bestfriend of Bambam, Lisa. Well it's nice to see you!" She said as we both sat down and ordered something to munch on.
"So Lis! How's Jungkook and you!" He stated cheerfully. That made me sad and look down. They both look at each other than to me.
"We broke up a week ago" i said i run my hand through my Hair.
"Well, Thats bad! DID HE CHEAT ON YOU CAUSE I'M GONNA KICK HIS-"
"Chill bam, It's just he's really busy and he barely has time for me. But he just payed for my apartment" i said as i glanced to the window by my side.
"Lis, If i were you, I think he still loves you. And i know deep inside you still love him too!" Mina suggested.
I just smiled at them.
"But what do i do? I can't just barge in his house and say 'i want you back' ,His probably gonna assume i want him back for his money!".
"What do you mea-" Mina cutted bambam off.
"You don't know girl stuff, So I'm gonna talk with Lisa while you get the orders" She said as she pushed Bambam off his seat.
I just chuckled seeing them very close together..
"Lis, If you have the time to get him back, Then go get him back, Even if it means embarrassments or Akward situations." She smiled at the end.
"Thanks Mina, So anyways wanna know something about bambam i wanna tell you his weaknesses." i said while smirking and she laughed.

---

After our meet up. They offered me a ride but i declined it.
So i walked to my apartment.
As i was walking i felt pain on my back, The next thing that happened was pitch black.

--
Jungkook

Where is that girl. Ok, Im gonna be honest i still kept track on her.
But then one of my guards barged in and said.
"Lisa! Has been kidnapped b-by  Sehun and his group!" He said. That made me fum in anger.
"Prepare the guns..Tell my Brothers Im coming for her"

--

"Namjoon, Where is she?" i said through the mic.
"She's somewhere- Shit! Jungkook Go to the rooftop Now!!"
I told Jimin, Taehyung, And Jin as we ran to the stairs.
When i went up, I saw her. She was holded by Sehun at the edge of the building.
"Well well well, As expected, Mr. Charming came for her Ex.."He smirked.
" Give me her now" i demanded while pointing the gun at him.
"Haha, Jeon, It's not easy to get her back. If you wnat her safe there's one condition. Give her to me and I'll never bother you anymore." he said.
"WHAT THE HELL SEHUN! JUST GIVE HER BACK!" i shouted.
"Ohh so you don't agree? Huh?" He was about to push Lisa off when I shot him.
But since he fall off the edge of the building he managed to grav Lisa.
I ran for my life and thankfully i got her hand.
"J-jeon, I didn't think you would come back to me. Just let go Jeon"
"N-No Lisa i won't- CAN YOU GUYS FREAKING HELP HERE!" i shouted and they went and helped me.
When she got her feet on the ground, She hugged me tightly while the boys left us for a moment.
"I-im sorry Jeon. I didn't know-" before she could finish i smashed my lips unto hers.
"I still Love you Lis, Forever"

And then we got back together after that..

____________

Vote! Share! Follow me! And comment your favorite part!