Fight For Me

NARRATION

"Baby~ You need to stop fighting with Sehun and his pack"
"I would, if he'd stop being hella flirty with you"
Lisa sighed, She gave her boyfriend an annoying look.
Yesterday, Jungkook's dad threw a big party inviting all alphas and it's packs. He just couldn't seem ti handle seeing How flirtatious Sehun was to lisa especially because she 'belongs' to Jungkook already.

"Aish, I'd never cheat on you kook, Listen i love you more than him and im all yours no one else's" She reassured him with a smile, He smiled mentally but then his thoughts were disturbed when he remembered Sehun's words. 'Let's fight then, At Centric  hall rooftop, 9pm. Whoever wins, The girl is his'

"Oh f*ck don't tell me your going to attend that fight" She rolled her eyes as she sat beside hin from his lap. He just sighed, He wants her all to yours, That's all he wants.
"Cause im gonna cry seeing you hurt with all those black eyes" She said worringly, Leaning her head on his big shoulders. He smiled unknowingly and looked at her.
"I promise! I'll come home without a scratch!"
"Yeah yeah, i wont be surprised if you'll come home with a broken leg"

"YAHHH ARE YOU SAYING SEHUN IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN ME!"
"yEs jUnGkoOk i tHiNk hIs mUch moRe sTroNgeR thAn yOu"

He stopped and gave her a death glare, She bursted into laughter and poke his cheeks.
"Your such a cutie when your mad, That's why i love you" She smiled, His soon mad face slowly turned into his infamous bunny smile.
"Wish me luck"
"Aw men i thought you forgot about it! You dimwit!"
"You Crazy doll"
"Idiotic Coconut head"
"Weird psychotic girl"
"Stupid potato hoe"

____________________

"So you did Come Jungkook, Are you afraid of losing my soon to be girl?"
"Shut up Sehun, Im here for a fight not a baby talk"

They both ready there place. Soon there both fighting as they both turn into there wolf forms, Sehun jumped at Jungkook but he managed to move and jumped on him instead. With this time, He quickly threw punches on his face, But Sehun escaped when he kicked his knee using his left knee too. Sehun was about to throw a punch but Jungkook luckily avoided it and kicked him in the stomach. They were both fighting so badly that they hsd bruises and blood on there lips. But as what Jungkook knew, Sehun had a weakness, He might be strong but he is not fast enough and he doesn't have a great reaction time. So he took this moment to act like he was about to kick him but then used his other hand to punch him, Using all his strength he managed to let sehun lose his balance, He fainted.
Jungkook smirked in satisfaction knowing he had won.

_____________________

LALISA

"Chong-ah! How's Jimin? I heard he was taken to the hospital because of an accident!" I gasp and and i could hear her laughs.
"Why are you laughing?"
"PFF!! he acted like some kind of monkey when he suddenly bumped his head on the wall hard-"
"Yahh JAGI!! Stop spreading tea!!"

I could hear Jimin shout at her making me chuckle. Suddenly i heard a loud bang on the door. Without second thought i told rose i'd be right back and went downstairs. I quickly got a frying pan and went beside the door. I slowly unlocked it, The guy went inside and with all my strength i banged the pan on his face.

A-AHH ITS JUNGKOOK SHIT YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT LISA!!

"A-ahh ouch- Yah lisa! What was that for!?"
"Sorry Kookie, i thought you were a thief!"

He groaned as i quickly got him up, Once i saw his face my eyes widen, I directly force him to sit down on the couch and got medication. Slowly i placed the ice pack on his head and placed ointment on his cheeks that had bruises, Then i dabbed his lips with a cloth.

"You said you would come back without a scratch and you have your lips with blood" Jungkook only chuckles and smiles at her.
"What's important is, your all mine now"
She smiled and look at him, Without hesitation she kissed him passionately, He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer.

"I knew you'd Fight For Me"

____________________

Ehee!
20k special!!