CEO Couple

Inspired by Ms Independent- Versimilitude by Yeonidiee (GO READ IT GIRL!)

JEON JUNGKOOK

"Sir, Your request yesterday was aproven by Ms.Park" My secretary said i nodded, Fixing my tie looking straight into the mirror.

"Yah! KOOK, Do you even wanna go? Faster will you?!" I heard my Hyung screaming and smacking my back.

"Hey stop it! Do you wanna make me enter the building with a red mark on my neck?" I asked, He widen his eyes when he knew what i meant, He willingly showed his fist making me scared.

"Wow Jin hyung, Im sorry" I told him shyfully he just rolled his eyes.

"That's what i thought" He sarcastically Said while looking at the mirror almost admiring his so called 'Worldwide Handsome' self.

We entered the car as i told the driver to this certain location. Once we arrived, We were greeted by a tall huge building. The white and gray walls and Blue glass standing out.

I entered and the fancy, Luxurious place shined into my face.
It was very fancy and i could tell this building is full of millions and even billions.
A man escorted me to the elevator.

"Hey Mr.Jeon! The names Kim Taehyung! Ms. Park's Personal assistant and cousin" He said giving his hand as i shake it while smiling slightly.

We finally reached the floor. Once we got out, There were no hallways but one huge glass door that was covered by curtains from the inside. He opened the door amd Damn! This office cause Billions! I told him to stay outside as i scan the whole place, It diverted to a girl who's back was facing me as she looked at the city view.

She turned around as my eyes widen. Her doll features were shining, Her CEO suit made her hot as her body was perfect.

"You must be Mr.Jeon Jungkook, Im Park Lalisa" She said handing her hand out as i shake it, She had a blank face with a slight smile on her which made her smokin hot. She sat down on a chair signaling me to sit aswell.

"So what brings you here in Thailand Mr.Jeon?" She asked me while blankly looking at me. I found it intimidating and at the same time attractive.

"Oh yes, Your company is very huge around here Infact it reached Top2 as the biggest in asia. Your family must be very wealth-"

"Mr.Jeon, I myself started my own company. My family is wealthy but that doesn't mean they just gave credit to me and made me the CEO" Her cold stare send shivers down my spine.

I nodded awkwardly and she only chuckled.

Cute.. Huh! Shut up Kook!

"Oh look, The food is here!" She squealed clapping her hands in excitement.

Ok WHO IN THE WORLD CAN BE COLD AND THEN TURN INTO A CUTIE PIE.?!

The food was served in the table and they were tasty just by the look of it! Probably as tasty as Lis- WTF KOOK!

She started slicing some meat while i got some food on my plate.
I couldn't help but stare at her face the whole time.

She just chuckled randomly. "Is there something on my Face Mr.Jeon?" She looked up at me with a slight smirk.

"Ah yes, I see beauty" I replied, Her cheeks showed a tint of crimson red making me chuckle.

"And by the way, Please Just call me Jungkook"

She cutely smiled at me.

SDjxihs8xhsvdofhsixbsksoabwmaoabwbdisbeisbdjaocbzkweofhsioaoqwbdbsiaidvbdisbwvfisoabdidosoqoqwodofobdjsoabddjsbrgdia

"Oh Right. I was wondering if we could partner up for my upcoming project, Our company might grow bigger"  I said to her and she only nodded, probably thinking of an answer.

She started munching on her food making me confused.

"Sure thing! I'd like to partner with you and your company!" said Lisa making me smile.

After a few talks and chit chats, We got along easily.

"Thanks for The lunch Lisa" I said and she only smile.

"Your welcome, kookie"
"Hey whats with the name?"
"It sounds cute and good calling you it!"
"Aishh"

______________________

-5 years later-

"Yah, Kim Jisoo! You're such an idiot! Don't you know Jin likes you for a long time?! My Gawd!! I SWEAR YOU TWO WOULD LOOK HELLA FREAKING DEAD GORGEOUS!" Shouts from Lisa were heard from her office. This time, everything's the opposite and the younger is scolding the older.

"What the hell would you want me to say then?" Jisoo replied sarcastically on the phone.

Lisa's grip on the phone soften as she sighed.

"you had to say 'Yes, I like you too-"

"WHAT THE HELL LALISA?!" She immediately ended the call as she turned to see Jungkook who was mad.

"Hey Kook? What's the matter?" She asked jungkook roll his eyes.

"Your cheating on me?! Tell me who is this man?!" He snapped as Lisa was confused, She then got what he meant.

She chuckled as she went closer to him.

"That was all a misunderstanding, Jisoo here didn't answer Jin's confession here" She crossed her arms at the thought, Jungkook just sighed.

"Good, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to cheat on me" He said, Lisa just smiled at him as she engulfted him into a hug.

He hugged back placing his arms on her waist and his hands on her back.

"You frighten me Jeon Lalisa" He said, Lisa blushed while playfully hitting his chest.

"We're not even married!" She shouted and he showed his cute bunny smile.

"Yet"

____________________

Hewo! Short update cause my lazy ass finally fought.
One vote, One hope to overcome my lazy ass.

This is also an 8k special!

Since were close to 10k, Should i do a Q&A once we reach that?

OK BAII! 💕💕💕